Is Rod Petrie just plain thick?

These diddies will say anything in public when you know when it comes to it they will vote for.

Take yesterday

St J could have been Europe so its a big game.

Less than 2000 bother to turn up..

Anyway I dont give a fk Ill go to Div3 and see whats left of Hibs Aberdeen etc when we get back

I don't see why we're complaining about this..?

I understand his point of view. He's said it's because of maintaining the integrity of the competition, not because he hates us. I'm inclined to believe him.

I understand his point of view. He's said it's because of maintaining the integrity of the competition, not because he hates us. I'm inclined to believe him.

So why make a media statement about it? Thats more my point

Integrity my ass

Lets say a SPL team knew about a crime commited by a person in an affiliated company.

OK I KNOW IT COULD NOT HAPPEN

But lets kid on they new but didnt report it

Lets say the chap then commits more of the same crime and is found out.

OK I KNOW ITS EXTREME AND COULD NEVER HAPPEN

Lets then kid on that Directors of said club stood by the chap acted as character witnesses at his trial.

And then once the chap gets out (and while he was inside) they continue to use his business as a prefered supplier.

Now I know that all that could never happen because if it did you would never hear the end of the lack of integrity charges around the fact that this club faced no football investigation and no sanctions.

Hibs are about to play arguably the biggest game in the entire history of the club in a few days, yet Petrie seems more interested in whats going on a Rangers. Maybe if Petrie spent more time trying to run his own club well they would not have debts that are almost 4 times bigger than annual turnover.

Honestly what a bitter wee pathetic league this is, i really do hope they vote in very harsh sanctions against clubs going in to admin and such on the 30th cause sooner or later it will come back and bite a lot of them in the bum.

Integrity my arse when was this nonsense every mentioned in Football i wonder what scumbag club brought this up.

Integrity my ass

Lets say a SPL team knew about a crime commited by a person in an affiliated company.

OK I KNOW IT COULD NOT HAPPEN

But lets kid on they new but didnt report it

Lets say the chap then commits more of the same crime and is found out.

OK I KNOW ITS EXTREME AND COULD NEVER HAPPEN

Lets then kid on that Directors of said club stood by the chap acted as character witnesses at his trial.

And then once the chap gets out (and while he was inside) they continue to use his business as a prefered supplier.

Now I know that all that could never happen because if it did you would never hear the end of the lack of integrity charges around the fact that this club faced no football

investigation and no sanctions.

Imagine the manager knew about this as well................surely if something as shameful as this happened the club would have faced criminal proceedings and the gates locked . Or possibly this was swept under the biggest fuckin carpet you could imagine .

There are plenty on here as well who agree with him about newcos.

I would have more respect for him if he actually did vote that way rather than just grandstanding.

If we get through with a CVA we should force these newco rules through just out of spite to all the clubs in the next tier who are gonna go pop soon.

Rangers were the victim of whytes actions. Can you imagine a victim of crime being told it was your fault and you are being punished?

The mHedia seem to think that Whyte and Rangers are both guilty cause according to them you can't separate the actions of one man from the club apart from Celtic and Torbett that is.

Hire a known child abuser to run your club shops and make them profitable ok in the media's eyes, Rangers get taken over by a conman who runs up some debt and its Rangers are bad etc.

What a country....

There are plenty on here as well who agree with him about newcos.

I would have more respect for him if he actually did vote that way rather than just grandstanding.

If we get through with a CVA we should force these newco rules through just out of spite to all the clubs in the next tier who are gonna go pop soon.

I had this conversation with a mate a couple of days ago. He's a Killie fan and reckons if we go newco, we should be in Division 3.

"Aye" I said "Thats one of the new rules they're hoping tae force through...........................just in time for Killie going tits up".

He thought for a few seconds, and then said he's just realised that after all the shouting about Rangers, the rule wouldnae apply tae them, but it will apply to any clubs in future who land in the same situation!

He's no sure its a good rule noo..................

I had this conversation with a mate a couple of days ago. He's a Killie fan and reckons if we go newco, we should be in Division 3.

"Aye" I said "Thats one of the new rules they're hoping tae force through...........................just in time for Killie going tits up".

He thought for a few seconds, and then said he's just realised that after all the shouting about Rangers, the rule wouldnae apply tae them, but it will apply to any clubs in future who land in the same situation!

He's no sure its a good rule noo..................

It will be interesting to see how the SFA run a 32 team Division 3 in a few years time :craphead:

Maybe if Petrie spent more time trying to run his own club well they would not have debts that are almost 4 times bigger than annual turnover.

Haha, what? You do realise Hibs are in one of the best financial positions in the country?

I must say it's amazing that clubs like St Johnstone (who've spent most of the last ten years in the 1st division, meaning no old firm games and no TV money) can be practically debt free.

I think you all need to tone down your ideas of how much Scottish clubs need "The Rangers". 3500 bigoted gloryhunters coming to our ground once or twice a year brings money, but we won't go out of business without it.

Hibs are marked. Boycott

Please, please do.