One of Green's backers revealed

Did he say hundred of millions <cr>

He mentioned a billion earlier today , i posted it in another thread with the quotes and the link up.

i dont trust this cunt ,property developers are backing him as well, shades of Shyte here, property developers were involved with him as well.

Something stinks and it aint the Fish.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm

if mike mcdonald is involved I would hazard a gues that one of the names yet to emerge could be KEVIN McCabe.

(who has connections in dubai and the far east).......we shall see.

Business career

1964 saw the commencement of Kevin’s career in the construction and property industry, initially based in Sheffield where he qualified as a Quantity Surveyor becoming an associate member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. In his early days, he worked as a Project Manager for a subsidiary of Bovis Group involved in a number of commercial developments located in the North of England, Aberdeen and central belt Scotland. In 1971 Kevin joined Teesland and was appointed a Director some two years thereafter, where his primary responsibilities were for the promotion expansion of the companies activities throughout Scotland.

In 1976 Kevin established his own corporation, County Properties Limited carrying out a variety of property transactions in various areas of the UK. He merged County with a public quoted corporation in 1980 and continued to lead and run the company in the position of Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive until 1987. At that time Kevin departed to expand his private family company, Scarborough Property Group plc which had been formed since 1980. The activities of this company involved development and management work undertaken for certain properties, which were owned by the Bank of Scotland and thus this liaison eventually formed the basis Scarborough Property Company plc established in the late 1980s.

At or about the same time, Kevin assisted in the management buy out of Teesland from the previous owners and helped to re-organise the structure of the Group. Initially he took on board the role of Non-Executive Chairman but after a period of re-organisation Teesland Group was then incorporated into Scarborough Property Company in 1996.

Scarborough Group

A native of Sheffield, Kevin McCabe set up the property company Scarborough Group in 1980. Since then McCabe and his family's ownership of the Scarborough group has branched out into the Far East and China.

The group owns Forsyth plc, which runs serviced office operations across the UK including the Blades Enterprise Centre at Sheffield United F.C ground, the Blade's home in Sheffield, and also a 20% stake in both Frasers Property (UK) Ltd and FairBriar Holdings Ltd.

In June 2007, McCabe sold his entire 60 per cent stake in Scamp Holdings Ltd, a subsidiary company of his Scarborough group which owned a real estate investment management operation, together with a significant portfolio of real esate across Europe, to the Australian company, Valad for £850 million.[1] Following the deal Kevin retained a position on the board until his resignation in October 2009 after receiving the final $56.5 million payment for the European property assets.[2]

The Scarborough Group has actively invested in the property sector in China since 2003 with the most high profile project being the partnership with Top Spring Group in which Scarborough has a substantial stake and McCabe is vice-Chairman. Scarborough also has a significant stake in Rainbow Department Stores, following its demerger from Top Spring in 2009.[3]

On 12 February 2010 Kevin was honoured with an international fellowship award for his outstanding contribution to building business and sporting relations between China and Britain.[4]

Sheffield United

A lifelong supporter of Sheffield United, McCabe formed a £50m joint venture between Sheffield United and Scarborough Holdings to invest in low-risk commercial property. United Scarborough, a £50m property joint-venture with his Scarborough property vehicle, sold two properties for a £1.6 million profit, £800,000 of which expanded the 2006–07 profit/loss margin.[5]

Sheffield United acquired a 90% controlling stake in Chengdu Five Bull Football Club in January 2006, and changed the name of the club to Chengdu Blades Football Club.

mike mcdonlad was chairman of sheffield united when charles green was his chief executive and kevin mccabe was on the board also(mega rich) who also became chairman of sheffield united.

1337039849' post='1060042706']

He's exactly who should be doing the deals.

Who else better to negotiate with agents?

Wasn't Gordon Smith meant to do that for us? Paul Stretford operates at another level. This is gonna get interesting if we can get any leeway with the SFA reducing the signing embargo.

All sounding too good to be true to be honest but if it were gonna kick some ass! smiley-gen014.gif

Looked quickly , mike mcdonald worth about 28 million in 2009 , mccabe worth about 150 million in 2009. Looking promising.if there is still anothet 18+ names to emerge :lol: (ifMcCabe is involved at all he may.not be )

Looked quickly , mike mcdonald worth about 28 million in 2009 , mccabe worth about 150 million in 2009. Looking promising.if there is still anothet 18+ names to emerge :lol: (ifMcCabe is involved at all he may.not be )

also thinking about it didnt one of mccabes groups forsyth metals have a very large ad.board on the front of the govan stand,which then takes us full circle back to who else but MINTY MURRAY. JUST MY SPECULATION.

make of it what you will.

or is that a different forsyth plc?

also thinking about it didnt one of mccabes groups forsyth metals have a very large ad.board on the front of the govan stand,which then takes us full circle back to who else but MINTY MURRAY. JUST MY SPECULATION.

Forsyth metals rings a bell.

Tbf if your in the property/construction industry your probably going to meet people and they've probably had dealings before. I don't think there is.much in.it

cl success is the group stages for us.

I know its still early days, but you starting to feel a bit better about all this yet? Seriously btw, im genuinely interested. Im doing my best not to get too excited, and i know we have a long way to go, but they way things sound this consortium have basically put a load of money into a pot for, and im starting to believe that the pot might be quite large. You cant help feel like that given what we're been told so far. I know they have to sell their vision to us, but if, and its a big if just now, if joe lewis is involved, and you start hearing about backing from the middle east and the likes, you cant help but....well.....get a semi?

He mentioned a billion earlier today , i posted it in another thread with the quotes and the link up.

i dont trust this cunt ,property developers are backing him as well, shades of Shyte here, property developers were involved with him as well.

Something stinks and it aint the Fish.

Ahaha, fuckin brilliant, something certainly does stink :sherlock:

I know its still early days, but you starting to feel a bit better about all this yet? Seriously btw, im genuinely interested. Im doing my best not to get too excited, and i know we have a long way to go, but they way things sound this consortium have basically put a load of money into a pot for, and im starting to believe that the pot might be quite large. You cant help feel like that given what we're been told so far. I know they have to sell their vision to us, but if, and its a big if just now, if joe lewis is involved, and you start hearing about backing from the middle east and the likes, you cant help but....well.....get a semi?

Indeed, don't want to get my.hopes up too much but I've just got a feeling this is gonni be the real deal for us, quietly optimistic

Could they be so bold as to fuck the fans over once again?

I dont think so.

We might not get the best result we are looking for with this cva stuff but i dont think there will be any smoke and mirrors with these guys. Just a gut feeling.

if we get a cva I will.

Increase in fine and no place in next seasons scottish cup, however transfer ban to stay in place but be suspended for 12 months. Thats my theory. Please note this is a theory and not me saying this will happen and is from a good source!

Indeed, don't want to get my.hopes up too much but I've just got a feeling this is gonni be the real deal for us, quietly optimistic

Its horrible though, ive had this feeling before, although maybe not quite to this extent. If greens true to his word, and he does come out and name all the members, it'll make pretty interesting reading. It'll also result in a very profitable day for interenet cafes across gallowaygate and royston, as every timmy clammers around the chosen few, lucky enough to be able to afford 6mins "investigating".

Thats right, we all know you's are reading this and shiting yerselfs :crabflute:

Sure hope it's the real Mackay m8. I'm optimistic as well, but that optimism is tempered with a heckuva lot of caution at this point. Fingers crossed this turns out to be what we've all been hoping/praying for.

soooo..........

these boys are bragging about how much dosh they are bringing to the table,

while we sit here still waiting to find out the EBT damage?

We are supposedly (up to) £134 million in the shit.

And awaiting confirmation of the final amount.

Yet they are banging on about how much they want ot INVEST!!!!!!!!

While creditors wait to find out how much THEY are going to be fucked for.

BE VERY WARY MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!