Its no just the players

Its no just the players that need a holiday I think every single Rangers fan needs a break from this crap. Am too feart to go abroad in case I miss something so I am staying wi my Mother in law in Barlinnie. Where are you all going on holiday.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its no just the players that need a holiday I think every single Rangers fan needs a break from this crap. Am too feart to go abroad in case I miss something so I am staying wi my Mother in law in Barlinnie. Where are you all going on holiday.

Croatia.

somewhere nice with your wife :pipe:

How did you get your mother in law into bar l

Do they let people IN for holidays?