A few questions regarding tommorows BBC show

RFC55

A few things that have me thinking!

Mark Daly in the build up to the show has stated he has letters, emails and other info regarding the EBT case. Where did he get these and how did he acquire them?

If as the tarriers in the media seem to think this is a smoking gun, will the first tier tax tribunaral take this into account?

Which ex Rangers employees (if these documents were obtained legally) do we think will be providing the information?

If its proved SDM fucked us over will there be a criminal investigation at the end of this?

Or do we reckon that the smoking gun will turn out to be the same sketchy letter that appeared in one of the Sunday papers or possibly the Herald?

Mark Daly in the build up to the show has stated he has letters, emails and other info regarding the EBT case. Where did he get these and how did he acquire them?

If as the tarriers in the media seem to think this is a smoking gun, will the first tier tax tribunaral take this into account?

Which ex Rangers employees (if these documents were obtained legally) do we think will be providing the information?

If its proved SDM fucked us over will there be a criminal investigation at the end of this?

Or do we reckon that the smoking gun will turn out to be the same sketchy letter that appeared in one of the Sunday papers or possibly the Herald?

The BTC will be dealing with these issues and if found guilty it will be rangers at fault (corporately) but while the directors should be criminally accountable (IMHO) they won't be as it is not fraud but mismanahement for which there is no recourse!

But Daley is not judge and jury the law courts ate and they have heard all the 'real' evidence and defences

I'll wait until I've seen it before making any comment. My hope is that there is plenty of damning evidence against those who have fucked us over.

Me 2 mate, I'm hoping its done with the fans of Rangers in mind! I just wonder how he got hold of said evedince

Me 2 mate, I'm hoping its done with the fans of Rangers in mind! I just wonder how he got hold of said evedince

As with the previous investigations, I couldn't give a fuck about what the motivation is, if there is something needing uncovered, it should be.

I fully expect full on deflection mode to be in evidence no matter what is said. They won't be able to help themselves.

The trouble with this program is it will get treated the same as the last one - the majority of our fans will be questioning why the BBC have it in for us ya da ya da and any real points it makes will be lost in the noise of vilification of the BBC for having a go at us.

When I raised concerns about Whyte nased on the last program (Mainly his disqualification as a director being a real worry) it was amazing how many people defended Shyte with the 'BBC out to get us - get your head out of the sand' defense as opposed to wondering if there was actually anything to the allegations.

After the Craig whyte doc, and the lambasting of the bbc over it, it will be interesting to see where this is going is there an agenda against us? I'm not too sure. I wouldn't be surprised to see some ex players in the paper tomorrow new putting their side of the story over before anything comes out on tv, I did hear rumours from a bbc employee that what is in this is going to be very explosive and do nothing to put any conceived wrongs right, let's hope it is lies

After the Craig whyte doc, and the lambasting of the bbc over it, it will be interesting to see where this is going is there an agenda against us? I'm not too sure. I wouldn't be surprised to see some ex players in the paper tomorrow new putting their side of the story over before anything comes out on tv, I did hear rumours from a bbc employee that what is in this is going to be very explosive and do nothing to put any conceived wrongs right, let's hope it is lies

Fascinating, which employee was it ??

How explosive is it going to be ??

Are we talking fireworks ?

Or full on semtex, you know, like the taigs use to blow up young children in city centres?

if the shows any good it will be because aj has given him the dirt.

more likely it will be a damp squib. mostly made up of shots of ibrox from behind a bush.

If the tax case goes against us, it's possible (however unlikely) that criminal charges could follow, for the directors involved, if it's thought that their actions were deemed serious enough to warrant a prosecution. I would doubt that would be the case, but emails suggesting the shredding of documents by Bain to cover anything untoward would be the kind of thing that they would likely look at. As for the FTT, I doubt that there are any documents relating to the case that the BBC could have, that the FTT haven't seen first.

As with the previous investigations, I couldn't give a fuck about what the motivation is, if there is something needing uncovered, it should be.

I fully expect full on deflection mode to be in evidence no matter what is said. They won't be able to help themselves.

:clap:

If people have done wrong then there should be no hiding place for them, what i hope for is everything has be done above board, even although i despise that clunt Murray.

I agree with that, but I read it different in what you said in your previous post, hence my reply. (tu)

If people have done wrong then there should be no hiding place for them, what i hope for is everything has be done above board, even although i despise that clunt Murray.

Minst, you represent the unease of many fans that those that are investigating the club will probably not have the same thought for Rangers we do. People have landed us here, they have to have had; let's hope it is done properly.

I agree with that, but I read it different in what you said in your previous post, hence my reply. (tu)

Casey as you know my English is not the best and sometimes it comes over wrong. What i meant was that it would be great if nothing comes out, but fear the worst, and anyone found guilty should be hammered. (tu)

Casey as you know my English is not the best and sometimes it comes over wrong. What i meant was that it would be great if nothing comes out, but fear the worst, and anyone found guilty should be hammered. (tu)

For someone who claims his English is not the best, I have never seen anyone on this forum articulate Rangers better than you. How ironic; you never have to explain anything you say on here Minst; if anyone never gets everything you are about, then that is not your problem.