@glasgowlimmy

Yata

What happened to Limmy's twitter, went to check it there to see if there was any good tim wind ups and I get "Account suspended

The profile you are trying to view has been suspended."

While we're talking about him.

He's tweeted something about ra sellick fans in Norwich getting chased by farmers, and battered by the EDL.

Limmy @limmynewScum getting chased about Norwich by farmers with pitchforks telling them to "Get off my land".We've been telling them that for years ffs

Expand

He's tweeted something about ra sellick fans in Norwich getting chased by farmers, and battered by the EDL.

Limmy @limmynewScum getting chased about Norwich by farmers with pitchforks telling them to "Get off my land".We've been telling them that for years ffs

Expand

LOL

Expand

:lol: :lol:

Expand

Limmy needs to put the word out via twitter that Scotland is in throws of a devastating and sudden famine with potatoes expected to run out in a few hours!!

Maybe the mhanky fuckers will stay down there :P

The one from the tele is a fud, and the limmy that is on here and the rest of his family don't take anything to do with him.

Hes a fud? How so?

Btw the one fron the tele is a clever guy, and hes fuckin hilarious.

Aye't... funny as fuck, bet spiersy shat his corduroys when he heard about the square go :P

lol, I've listened to it about 50 times. :lol:

My favourite line is when he is singing about alextomo -- "You're the gobbler of the gobble giver!"

Brilliant!

(Not my words Alex, in case you're reading this and phone the polis! Nor am I Leggo or the guy that punked you with a fake Twitter account!)...

lol Real Limmy

Dearie fucking me.

Lol sorry mate, i didnt mean any disrespect, and i didnt mean it to come across like that. Perhaps i should have said "better known" or "the one that had the tele programme", it wasnt meant the way it came across.

I happen to be a fan if both for what it worth