Absolutely gutted

I don't know. As someone else said, maybe it's an age thing. As much as I hate the SFA and the SPL right now, it still makes me sick to see that scoreline - especially when Shagger was between the sticks and got absolutely embarrassed out there. Guess I'm just really angry to be put in this position, as I've supported Scotland my whole life and it just doesn't feel proper to me not to, no matter how evil the controlling arms of the association are. The one bright spot for me was seeing Boca get stuck into Broon, but all I could feel was depression to think of how far we've fallen as a footballing nation in my lifetime.

'fallen as a football nation,now thats putting it mildly,more like a fckn avalanche,like your good self remember when Scotland were a 'gimme' to qualify for major tournaments with top class players,christ look how far we have fallen with the likes of Caldwell,Brown etc. automatic picks.

I am afraid i can NEVER see these times coming back,and tbh i lost the will to ever wish it YEARS ago....