IF we have titles stripped...

surely seeing as the EBT's only go back to 2001 the stripped titles will only be eck's 2, and smiths 3 which is 5 altogether

the way the media are talking you'd think the whole 2 decades of murray success will be wiped out, utter utter pish

5 titles and a several cups would hardly be a small thing.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS. Let's not get carried away with nonsense such as timmy's wet dreams even if dubious journalists are now peddling it

It simply won't pan out that way. Financial irregulrities are not match fixing. All payments were in contracts.

Well here's hoping.

I just wouldn't put anything past Murray anymore.

Not happening... ffs look at Italian football. Lazio's captain just arrested etc. And previous years? Now, that's cheating.

We won our titles fair and square. Are Man City, Man U cheating because they can either spend a billion or get into debt for a billion? This is not a level playing field where it concerns us I'm afraid -- but it's not happening anyway (says in hope).

Not happening... ffs look at Italian football. Lazio's captain just arrested etc. And previous years? Now, that's cheating.

We won our titles fair and square. Are Man City, Man U cheating because they can either spend a billion or get into debt for a billion? This is not a level playing field where it concerns us I'm afraid -- but it's not happening anyway (says in hope).

Thats the thing mate if it's proven that we didn't pay tax to the players and staff and used the EBT incorrectly then that is completely different to Man U and City. I'm just closing my eyes and hoping for the best.