How can, and will, the SFA be punished?

Gaz92

We all know the reaction to the court case has to be to point all guns to the heads of us, but when will the attention be turned to the SFA?

A few journalists have focussed the story on the incompetence of the SFA, but it's mostly been aimed at us, and once the punishments have been altered, what can the SFA expect for imposing an illegal punishment? And as the title suggested, should they expect anything at all?

way i see it the sfa have to appear to win or face the wrath of blatter n co. how they will do that is a fucking mystery to me, its either as smith said tinker with the embargo just a bit or go totally mad wae it and kick us out/suspend us. i dont really see that happening but hey the balls up in the air right now with the way this has all been going.

the only thing we know is Rangers did the right thing by taking it all the way and in the only direction they could. I fail to see why we have been criticised for that

Where the SFA need to be careful is that in the case of expulsion of Rangers from the sport they then leave themselves open for legal action by the fans groups, they have already been found guilty of acting out with their own rule book by a court of law in Scotland.

They say we are a can of worms I would like to see what comes up if the SFA were to be attacked like we have been.

Not a lot they can do, it is like the FA expelling Man Utd, they will tighten up their rule books

I do have to say though, I think they should ban every Scottish team from Europe for a year for their sloppiness, purely to keep FIFA happy.

:craphead:

SFA have brought it on themselves, can't kick us out or lack of TV deal and the finance our fans put into other clubs will bankrupt several clubs. I reckon we'll get a fine and expulsion from cup which I can live with.

Whether this is enough for FIFA, I doubt it, which may result in banning clubs from europe which would serve them right for their apparent attempts to cripple us for their own benefit next season. We couldn't accept the embargo as we need to balance the books due to no euro money next season so it serves them right for this stupid sanction as they knew the position we were in.

way i see it the sfa have to appear to win or face the wrath of blatter n co. how they will do that is a fucking mystery to me, its either as smith said tinker with the embargo just a bit or go totally mad wae it and kick us out/suspend us. i dont really see that happening but hey the balls up in the air right now with the way this has all been going.

the only thing we know is Rangers did the right thing by taking it all the way and in the only direction they could. I fail to see why we have been criticised for that

they cant tinker with the embargo, an embargo is not an available punishment for the offence.

the silence from the sfa is fucking deafening :craphead:

We all know the reaction to the court case has to be to point all guns to the heads of us, but when will the attention be turned to the SFA?

A few journalists have focussed the story on the incompetence of the SFA, but it's mostly been aimed at us, and once the punishments have been altered, what can the SFA expect for imposing an illegal punishment? And as the title suggested, should they expect anything at all?

All Scotland matches since the ban was imposed should be changed to 5-1 defeats.