Aluko

whytes3

Could be one of our best signings of the past 10 years. I'm surprised nothing more was made of his comments after being linked with Rayo Vallecano though. His exact words were, 'I wouldn't be against staying here.' Hardly the words of someone particularly happy at a club.

Could be one of our best signings of the past 10 years. I'm surprised nothing more was made of his comments after being linked with Rayo Vallecano though. His exact words were, 'I wouldn't be against staying here.' Hardly the words of someone particularly happy at a club.

I don't think anyone could be critical of him keeping his options open especially after him paying to get here and only getting a short term deal.

He seems to have a good bond with the squad so let's hope we can keep him as I agree, he could be one of our biggest signings in the last 10 yrs

nah I think we should let him go this skilfull fancy stuff has to go just boot it up the pitch and run no need to dribble past players or to beat the first man with a corner.

:crab:

take it with that user name you were watching the womens final the other day when aluko played :crab:

It depends how much they are asking for.

That's Naismith's second major injury, so if he really is on 20k p/w we need to be looking at either a reduction or some clauses.

I'm sure Sone will be on a sensible amount.

Sone seems to like being here & we (mostly) like having him. Other than that there's not much else we can say. Personally, I'd love to keep him but, equally, if he saw a better opportunity elsewhere I wouldn't hold it against him.