Possible new punishment from the judicial panel

ray

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not been happy since July 1989....

So you were unhappy during our clubs most succesful period in history? All because we done something we'd done a number of times in our history?

Nae luck you. I had a whale of a time during the 90's.

My money is on they will drop the embargo and retain the fine, everyone happy.

My money is on you having had too much happy juice.

I'd love you to be spot on but they way these chunts are behaving I can't see it.

So you were unhappy during our clubs most succesful period in history? All because we done something we'd done a number of times in our history?

Nae luck you. I had a whale of a time during the 90's.

Good for you.

Morals of an alley cat.

Oh........and when did we sign a rabid Rangers-hater who had assaulted a Rangers player, a number of times in our past?

Good for you.

Morals of an alley cat.

Oh........and when did we sign a rabid Rangers-hater who had assaulted a Rangers player, a number of times in our past?

Oh wee scone. A 'rabid rangers hater' that hated us that much he signed for us. I'll accept any Rangers player that scores nearly a goal every other league game. If you'd rather focus on their past then thats your prerogative. I take it you'd rather have 11 staunch protestants in the team regardless of footballing ability.

Oh wee scone. A 'rabid rangers hater' that hated us that much he signed for us. I'll accept any Rangers player that scores nearly a goal every other league game. If you'd rather focus on their past then thats your prerogative. I take it you'd rather have 11 staunch protestants in the team regardless of footballing ability.

The queens 11!

Don't be so ridiculous. Its nothing to do with religion. If I gave a flying fuck about that nonsense do you think I'd be talking about football on the Sabbath?

The guy was a dirty mercenary cunt who embodies everything that has gone wrong with our club. A total lack of standards.

You can sit on your high horse and tell me I'm wrong though............I think more of Rangers than a few fucking tin pots won with moneygrabbing mercenaries who would have played for anyone that offfered a few dollars more. This club had standards. You might not, but I still believe those standards kept us a cut above the rest. Look at us now. Was your 90's party worth it?

Don't be so ridiculous. Its nothing to do with religion. If I gave a flying fuck about that nonsense do you think I'd be talking about football on the Sabbath?

The guy was a dirty mercenary cunt who embodies everything that has gone wrong with our club. A total lack of standards.

You can sit on your high horse and tell me I'm wrong though............I think more of Rangers than a few fucking tin pots won with moneygrabbing mercenaries who would have played for anyone that offfered a few dollars more. This club had standards. You might not, but I still believe those standards kept us a cut above the rest. Look at us now. Was your 90's party worth it?

You're damn right my 90's party was worth it. If you're telling me you never enjoyed it I'll straight up tell you now you're a liar. Willie Johnstone will fall into your mercenary category then? It was the money that made his decision to join Rangers. Not a love for the Club. He was a Raith fan.

Football has been full of people that moved on for a few dollars more since the game went professional.

Ach the 90s party was worth a lot and no one and I mean no one foretold this current sorry state of affairs then! Even over the last 10 years we have had plenty of opportunity to get sorted ( even if it was lloyds) but SDM selling out to Shyte really fucked us over but to wipe out the fun we have had over the last 22 odd years is just bleating for bleating sake ! With no exceptions ther is not one team who over Te dies not make mistakes but it's learning from those that will be our measure

Even more successful than the Struth years when we won 25 out of 34 titles includiung 9IAR for the first time? :sherlock:

Even more successful than the Struth years when we won 25 out of 34 titles includiung 9IAR for the first time? :sherlock:

Yes, Given that a number of those titles aren't actually recognised. :sherlock: Although if you want to compare Mr. Struths reign then it would only be fair to look at a similar timescale (34 years)

18 Titles

12 Scottish Cups

19 League Cups

Mr. Struth won

18 titles

10 Scottish Cups

2 League Cups

Rangers don't include those titles, nor the goals which were scored in them, out of respect to the brave souls who were putting their lives on the line for King and Country at that time.

A big ask, I know, but it would be good if you could do likewise.

Yes, Given that a number of those titles aren't actually recognised. :sherlock: Although if you want to compare Mr. Struths reign then it would only be fair to look at a similar timescale (34 years)

18 Titles

12 Scottish Cups

19 League Cups

Mr. Struth won

18 titles

10 Scottish Cups

2 League Cups

Lol, ya daftie. :craphead:

1. The League Cup only started in 1946/47 so Struth couldn't have won it for his first 26 years.

2. You've gone back 35 seasons - Struth was here for 34 seasons - so you've counted a treble too much.

3. The Scottish League and the Scottish Cup weren't recognised/competed in the 7 war years.

So you've compared:

League - 27 seasons with 35 seasons

Scottish Cup - 27 seasons with 35 seasons

League Cup - 8 seasons with 35 seasons

A valid comparison shows the Struth era as our most successful. 25 league titles (howsoever recognised) out of 34 is simply incredible and unlikely ever to be beaten. :)

Rangers don't include those titles, nor the goals which were scored in them, out of respect to the brave souls who were putting their lives on the line for King and Country at that time.

A big ask, I know, but it would be good if you could do likewise.

Lol - what next? I'm responsible for the massacre in Syria and for global warming? Get a life.

(What I said was: "we won 25 out of 34 titles". That is unchallengeable. 18 of those were Scottish League titles and 7 were (various) war league titles.)