Remember last year

Jaffinoz

What do you propose we do?

There are 2 options open to us just now imo :

1. CVA accepted and we move forward.

2. CVA rejected and we have to form a newco.

King and everyone else who has had their 'air time' on this subject have not done nearly enough to save our club. Why if there concerns are so great have they not came together and put forward a viable bid to save our club?

Don't know m8 but I admit I'm shit scared at what could happen to our club. Don't trust green don't know why. I can understand all the anti bk stuff etc but my gut tells me a guy like king is a Glasgow born Gers man who has put his sa probs in the past and now wants to help us big time. C'mon nae cunt had heard of green and all of a sudden he's the saviour!!!! Too good to be true?? I don't know any more:(((

King and everyone else who has had their 'air time' on this subject have not done nearly enough to save our club. Why if there concerns are so great have they not came together and put forward a viable bid to save our club?

Agreed

King, Murray, Kennedy all had their chance and did not step up to the plate, so have blown it.

Green is our last option. I am sceptical of him, but very willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as he is our only option.

8.3million is being invested, to the general public that is a lot of money, but to the likes of the supposed rich Rangers fans like Jim McColl and Douglas Park is is nothing fr the privilege of owning Rangers, so where are they when they are most needed?

Don't know m8 but I admit I'm shit scared at what could happen to our club. Don't trust green don't know why. I can understand all the anti bk stuff etc but my gut tells me a guy like king is a Glasgow born Gers man who has put his sa probs in the past and now wants to help us big time. C'mon nae cunt had heard of green and all of a sudden he's the saviour!!!! Too good to be true?? I don't know any more:(((

If he wants to help us, why didn't he dip into his deep pockets?

I am not discounting what he is saying about Green as we were burned with Whyte, however he needs to offer an alternative

Like last year the same people wont actually say what the problem is. Like last year the doom sayers remained inactive shouting from the sidelines. Like last year they were still actively involved as the bold ships captain steered the Rangers ship on the rocks and they did nothing. They remain part of the problem

That's pretty much how I feel about the situation.

Agreed

King, Murray, Kennedy all had their chance and did not step up to the plate, so have blown it.

Green is our last option. I am sceptical of him, but very willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as he is our only option.

8.3million is being invested, to the general public that is a lot of money, but to the likes of the supposed rich Rangers fans like Jim McColl and Douglas Park is is nothing fr the privilege of owning Rangers, so where are they when they are most needed?

yes these guys had more than there chance to buy us but they can also invest in a share issue after the cva gets accepted.

Agreed

Jim McColl reported wealth 800m..... 10m to save our club? how could he be a supporter????

Good point Scotty Boy! Although I think the BK's were probably the best in the long run for the club me feels they were trying to get it for buttons thus not the chosen consortium! Unfortunate? Only time will tell Im afraid to say.

Green deserves a chance. The others have had their chance to get us out of this mess...they didnt take it.

TBH I dont care he's not a rangers man...if he's a businessman that will do me. Because that means he wants a return on his investment.

That means he will take the (hard) decisions needed to make us successful again....that will mean he makes money.

This guy is the only option we have right now...if you dont like that fact, then buy a padlock for the gates.

But i know we will move forward

(tu)

Sadly we are all in the same boat, will never admit i a am scared (exception infront of rangers fans) but we have to trust someone, and green is all we have at the moment.The other thing is after all the hullabulloo with all these new rules that no-one has decieded yet, who is responsable if it falls apart? D & P ? SFA for not carrying out the rules they applied? Anyone able to answer and maybe put my mind at rest and stop me from being nervious wreck :(

(tu)

Sadly we are all in the same boat, will never admit i a am scared (exception infront of rangers fans) but we have to trust someone, and green is all we have at the moment.The other thing is after all the hullabulloo with all these new rules that no-one has decieded yet, who is responsable if it falls apart? D & P ? SFA for not carrying out the rules they applied? Anyone able to answer and maybe put my mind at rest and stop me from being nervious wreck :(

Hate to be defeated , so will add we WILL be in the SPL this season going for the top prize, we WILL STILL have the best fans and team onwards and upwards :21: