Le Havre travel help

RFC55

Well for the last 2 weeks i had been convinced that the Southampton tournie was a Thursday and it turns out its the Saturday and i have a wedding that day, I am now looking to book to go to France instead. Anyone know of any airports near Le Harve or is Ferry the best way?

Well for the last 2 weeks i had been convinced that the Southampton tournie was a Thursday and it turns out its the Saturday and i have a wedding that day, I am now looking to book to go to France instead. Anyone know of any airports near Le Harve or is Ferry the best way?

The airport is called Octeville. £981 return from London City! :D

any buses arranged for le havre from scotland (that fancies doing a wee pick up on the M1 in derbyshire ?

(worth a try loyal)

I have looked at many options inc eurostar from london to paris (about £100 quid return- just over two hours travel) then train to le havre is about £30-40 return.( roughly 3 hours each way)

ferry from portsmouth takes 8 hours(overnight sailing only, 23.30 dep) to le havre,approx £70 for car and four passengers.

ferry dover to calais, then 2 and a half hour drive to le havre.

foot passenger on dover/calais is only £12 return but there are no rail or bus links along the coast to le havre,so it would be thumbing it!!

even thought about using my motor trade plates to hitch a lift, and hope to hit on a lorry that is going over to le havre,there must be some (cheap as fuck loyal!!!)

surely some buses are going over ?

any buses arranged for le havre from scotland (that fancies doing a wee pick up on the M1 in derbyshire ?

(worth a try loyal)

I have looked at many options inc eurostar from london to paris (about £100 quid return- just over two hours travel) then train to le havre is about £30-40 return.( roughly 3 hours each way)

ferry from portsmouth takes 8 hours(overnight sailing only, 23.30 dep) to le havre,approx £70 for car and four passengers.

foot passenger on dover/calais is only £12 return but there are no rail or bus links along the coast to le havre,so it would be thumbing it!!

even thought about using my motor trade plates to hitch a lift, and hope to hit on a lorry that is going over to le havre,there must be some (cheap as fuck loyal!!!)

Its a cunt of a place to get to mate eh? :lol:

There may have been a bus but with Southampton being a couple of days later most would keep a bus for that i would imagine. If i hear of any i will give you a shout

(worth a try loyal)

The ferry is £30 return for foot passengers. Ideal if you're staying on for Southampton.