Include 1872 on our badge/emblem?

Include 1872 on our badge/emblem  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Include 1872 on our badge/emblem?

• Yes
    • No

i voted no.

putting it on just looks like "please dont make fun of us".

fuck what everyone else thinks, football fans in general don't know shit about football, never mind the semantics of an insolvency event.

i voted no.

fuck what everyone else thinks, football fans in general don't know shit about football, never mind the semantics of an insolvency event.

Ah fuck this is a good point as well.

I'm deleting my vote and sitting on the fence.

i voted no.

I understand where you are coming from, but my reason is that it would reinforce our stance in completely dismissing the Newclub bullshit.

I understand where you are coming from, but my reason is that it would reinforce our stance in completely dismissing the Newclub bullshit.

it's unecessarry. if you continually get called a poofter at work, you could get all worked up about it and shout from the rooftops your hetrosexual, or you can laugh it off and be content with shagging your wife when you get home.

it's unecessarry. if you continually get called a poofter at work, you could get all worked up about it and shout from the rooftops your hetrosexual, or you can laugh it off and be content with shagging your wife when you get home.

Or you could bring her into work and shag her in front of everyone? (i.e. stick 1872 on the badge)

I like this analogy :craphead:

Or you could bring her into work and shag her in front of everyone?

I like this analogy :craphead:

yeah but then everyone will see yer wifes beaver and the bullying in the work place could take a turn for the worse :pipe:

Just the plain RFC badge for me, I know a lot of people like the stars etc., but being in the older element of our support I lean towards the traditional style, like the 2010 strip with the collar, however I do realise the world goes on and all you young pups like the fashionable outfits, maybe a mobile phone pocket in the shorts? :P

Yours the Gok Wan loyal

Just the plain RFC badge for me, I know a lot of people like the stars etc., but being in the older element of our support I lean towards the traditional style, like the 2010 strip with the collar, however I do realise the world goes on and all you young pups like the fashionable outfits, maybe a mobile phone pocket in the shorts? :P

Yours the Gok Wan loyal

Doesn't necessarily have to be the RFC badge on the top, i also mean the circular emblem we use (the one that says ready)... i think it would look fine on that

No. Not needed. Same club with the same old badge, no add ons needed. I would though have an away strip in the style of the famous founding fathers strip. Oh and a f#ck off big Bill Struth statue at the entrance to Ibrox with the famous speech on a plaque below as a reminder to everyone of who we are and the standards we expect from anyone involved with our club.

Like the sentiment you're going for, but voted no.

Fuck what people will think. WE will know, and anyone outwith Scotland/Uk won't fucking care either way.

Just leave it as it is. Let the Mhanks live in their own bubble, we will continue on our own path and be ourselves. Fuck trying to point score, prove petty arguments etc. Let's face that we are about to be liquidated, a newco will be formed, and be honest, it is a new club. But our history stands, as do we as fans, and we will continue on our path of glory.