Green warned he doesn't have supporters backing

Sorry but a supporters group dosen't speak for all Rangers fans. I think if Charles Green has a plan and the means to get us back to where we should be then he will receive most of us Rangers fans support.

Who has warned him this and who are they speaking for?

Is it Mark Dingwall that is advising people not to buy ST, probably makes him feel better cause he doesnt buy one anyway.

I dont see why we have to be in one camp or the other, it would be great if Walter became involved in the club again, but all i know about his consortium is that McColl and Park have something to do with it. If it doesnt happen i wont be dissapointed with Greens consortium being in control as they are the only ones that stepped up and put money into the club. I also believe they have been paying the costs for this month.

Charles green, Walter Smith, mere mortals, season ticket embargos etc etc hurt the club and the club is the most important thing.

Do people want to go back into administration, because McColl Park and Smith finally got off their arses and made a bid.

Effectively blackmailing Green to sell to Smith's consortium could see us right back where we were.

TBH I will probably hold out on my season book til Walter et al are in control now. Sorry but thats just how I feel.

Reason being it could possibly force Green into selling up (not just because of me craphead2.gif)

I'd still renew if I was forced though

Who has warned him this and who are they speaking for?

Is it Mark Dingwall that is advising people not to buy ST, probably makes him feel better cause he doesnt buy one anyway.

I dont see why we have to be in one camp or the other, it would be great if Walter became involved in the club again, but all i know about his consortium is that McColl and Park have something to do with it. If it doesnt happen i wont be dissapointed with Greens consortium being in control as they are the only ones that stepped up and put money into the club. I also believe they have been paying the costs for this month.

I'm with you mate and yep you got it in one Dingbat

If Parks and McColl want a say in how Rangers are run, are really not interested in owning Rangers, then here is the solution. Walter accepts Green's offer as Chairman of the Football board. McColl and Parks find another 3 investors the 5 of them put up 2 million quid to match what Green's consortium have spent so far with the club (purchase of assets, legal fees, day to day running of the club) and either Parks or McColl take the open position on the plc board of THe Rangers Football Club plc. And Rangers have 10 million quid in the bank, no one has more than 10% share in the club, AND it keeps Dingwall frozen out. "Simples".

I don't think you can finish 2nd when you actually own the club.

Right guys Im in Abuferia Portugal and going through this shit .

The RST dont speak for me, I love Walter and if he buys us then great.

But until then I will support Mr Green he has kept his word so far and I will buy a season ticket this season for the first time cause my Club need me.

These individualls must stop this shit.

Put the money or just shut up.

Follow Follow.

Right guys Im in Abuferia Portugal and going through this shit .

The RST dont speak for me, I love Walter and if he buys us then great.

But until then I will support Mr Green he has kept his word so far and I will buy a season ticket this season for the first time cause my Club need me.

These individualls must stop this shit.

Put the money or just shut up.

Follow Follow.

Get off the computer and get yourself down to the scots rock and get pished

I don't know I get the impression that Green is the sort of guy that won't really give a fuck.

Besides I think when most people realise that McColl et al aren't going to put up the money Green wants they will give in and buy their season ticket.