Unsponsored LS Rangers home kit

Grabbed it as soon as it came out as well, and it is a thing of beauty. My only gripe is that there is (or at least was in the first go-round)) no option for getting a name or number on the back. :disappointment:

Just noticed this mate after you pointed it out. Looks like there's still no option to do it online :(, might be able to get it done in-store though.

Grabbed it as soon as it came out as well, and it is a thing of beauty. My only gripe is that there is (or at least was in the first go-round)) no option for getting a name or number on the back. :disappointment:

Spotted that too mate, phoned the mega store and they hadn't noticed it before, told me there is no reason why it isn't there and are looking to sort it out. Also told me there should be no problems with buying the top online and then bringing it into the mega store to be printed. (tu)

Anyone know how long it takes them to send out orders? Ordered on Sat morning, still awaiting processing ffs.

Been wondering the same thing mate. Ordered mine on saturday afternoon and it hasnt arrived. Just letting you know you're not the only one bud.