Whyte & Olverman could well be on their way to jail.

bunter

What forgery ?

forgery/false instrument, whatever it's called, im on about the faked invoices they speak of in the article.

sure i read somewhere he was meant to have faked the proof of funds evidence.

What forgery ?

just read this article from may 2012 with the claim that Whyte was making up invoices using clip art on a computer

the wee chunt was using forged invoices to remove huge sums from the coffers and expected this to be processed by our Financial controller as being genuine. If that's not forgey then it's fraud by any other name. I'll be glad when he's someone's new GF at the Bar L.

forgery/false instrument, whatever it's called, im on about the faked invoices they speak of in the article.

sure i read somewhere he was meant to have faked the proof of funds evidence.

They didn't say anything was faked/forged they said he used clipart to create invoices, that isn't illegal lots of people do it at home on their printer for their own business.

Much as I don't hold with whytey's MO he constantly appears to be three steps ahead of any investigating authority, probably says more about their incompetency than anything else.

They didn't say anything was faked/forged they said he used clipart to create invoices, that isn't illegal lots of people do it at home on their printer for their own business.

Much as I don't hold with whytey's MO he constantly appears to be three steps ahead of any investigating authority, probably says more about their incompetency than anything else.

"serious wrongdoing" in tthe sentence previous kind of infers that the invoices were falsified, no?

When Whyte becomes insolvent and goes into administration I am going to bid 10 quid for his castle, 8 if it goes into liquidation then decide if his wife or the burd he brought to Ibrox can be transfered over via TUPE. Little worry that either of them will then chose to go with MD when he decides to put on a cardigan and challange me to sell up. :lol::P:) :) :D

If he gets banged to rights could he serve his time in Northern Ireland??

I was hoping that Bobby Sands' old cell was still uncleaned and available.

If not and he has to serve time in Scotland. I hope the prison dietician recommends the 'Sands weight loss diet'.

Reckon the ideal punishment for Murray, just as for Freddie Goodwin, would be the loss of his knighthood. His massive ego would have trouble handling being Mr. Murray again.