Anti-Rangers march through Glasgow: WITH POSTER

Ricky_

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Comments on the Facebook page are hilarious. I think i'll go.

"This could be the first time in history when rival supporters stand shoulder to shoulder in the same cause, history in the making and I for one will be proudly wearing my Morton shirt"

:mutley:

MORTON :lol: why would non SPL clubs be protesting against us going into the SPL....

because they want to play the rangers :uk:

Defo Andrew dickson he just posted this on facebook;

1. All permits have been applied for, I am awaiting a response from Strathclyde Police of the exact route that can be taken and to confirm that they have the policing in place to deal with this march.

Nice one Andrew!..enjoy the fall out! doh

Defo Andrew dickson he just posted this on facebook;

1. All permits have been applied for, I am awaiting a response from Strathclyde Police of the exact route that can be taken and to confirm that they have the policing in place to deal with this march.

Nice one Andrew!..enjoy the fall out! doh

he robably hasn't got a response yet because the strathclye police force are still rollign around laughing at it. Theres more chance of us getting direct entry into the premiership than the police allowing this.

Going (183)

(Edited, ace1 above said 186, 3 have bottled it)

Maybe (67)

Invited (2,474)

7% of the sad barstewards say they will will turn up, like the previous few posts let us just laugh at them

Kudos to OP, we will prevail, sigh ......................

he robably hasn't got a response yet because the strathclye police force are still rollign around laughing at it. Theres more chance of us getting direct entry into the premiership than the police allowing this.

I wouldn't rule anything out tbh..the whole world is anti-Rangers!

I wouldn't rule anything out tbh..the whole world is anti-Rangers!

even if there are forces within the police force that are anti-rangers, they aint gonna aloow this. theres somthing organised in george square that day for armed forces day i believe. The majority of fans that would turn out for this march would be celtic fans...

celtic fans abusing soldiers through the streets of glasgow? The whole thing just has riot written all over it - and would be an absolute dream for any footy casuals in glasgow.