Anti-Rangers march through Glasgow: WITH POSTER

Ricky_

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna take a brave bear to do this,get these posters made and placed in gay bars and actually turn it into a gay march

It would be hilarious if it was pulled off :lol:

Get someone dressed up as the seal to run down 30 minutes later! Almost like Ashton Kutcher appearing, the penny would drop 5 minutes later!

One of the guys argument is that 'hearts will want a turn in Europe.' correct me if I'm wrong but we're banned from Europe for three seasons anyway so it's a pretty invalid point.

This is kind of idiots we're up against.

Fuckin idiots.

We should support this.

Actually not a bad idea

ttend in your club colours for maximum visual impact that all fans of all teams support this message!!

Imagine the faces of 200 sheep shaggers, plastic paddies and misc. cretins when they see thousands of Rangers supporters march with them, showing that we don't want to join their shitey league :uk:

Respect to Mr Kerr in his debate with the one eyebrow. But he really shouldn't feed the other pets. It just encourages them. Lol

I love having a pet. He doesn't know when to give up. Had to laugh when he offered me out. Check his profile picture out, what a clown!

I love having a pet. He doesn't know when to give up. Had to laugh when he offered me out. Check his profile picture out, what a clown!

Nice one mate. You really deal with IED's, or just winding him up? I was a barrow tech with 321 EOD in NI some years back.

Anybody seen this??

http://www.facebook.com/events/193651927427900/

they are trying to organise a march for all other SPL teams to stand shoulder to shoulder and march from George Square to Hampden in protest of RFC gaining entry to the SPL :lol:

this might be the funniest one yet. Celtic fans and Jambo fans pals for a day. Aberdonians making the 4 hour journey to walk through the gorbals. Sounds like a fun day out :craphead:

Dont you kid yourself. . if it goes ahead , It will be 90% rodent beggars who will attend

they are trying to organise a march for all other SPL teams to stand shoulder to shoulder and march from George Square to Hampden in protest of RFC gaining entry to the SPL :lol:

this might be the funniest one yet. Celtic fans and Jambo fans pals for a day. Aberdonians making the 4 hour journey to walk through the gorbals. Sounds like a fun day out :craphead:

hopefully, the date for their march could be scheduled on the 12th. - so we can fully address their issues.

Post on facebook that you'll be attending. Mke sure they know what team you support :crabflute: :crabflute:

EDIT - Thought I read there was a 'walk' in Glasgow that day. If I'm wrong is it too late for one to be arranged?? :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: