Walter Smith consortium withdrawing bid

rangersxfc

I would think so as well, I think Green would be looking for at least £15m, probably more.

Can't blame them.....everyone thinks it cost them £5.5m they have over looked all the money spent behind the scenes......................Mcoll/Park stayed well away until cva decided ....then come sweeping in playing the Rangers men card...............yet seemed to have forgotten one very important thing .......dealing with hard nosed businessmen.

Come on guys get that £6m invested directly into the club , we need and you want to help.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it had been agreed that we would be provided with significant information which would give us comfort as to the identity of the consortium members, their strategy and their funding capacity. This information had not been forthcoming by the date of our offer. We are therefore withdrawing completely from the process

Says it all. Time for Green to show us his cards.

Can't blame them.....everyone thinks it cost them £5.5m they have over looked all the money spent behind the scenes......................Mcoll/Park stayed well away until cva decided ....then come sweeping in playing the Rangers men card...............yet seemed to have forgotten one very important thing .......dealing with hard nosed businessmen.

Come on guys get that £6m invested directly into the club , we need and you want to help.

My thoughts exactly, especially the bit in bold.

If this is true.............

Smith and Mccoll have done us no favours

They knew the price and what was needed but came on with a crap bid

I can just hear the other SPL clubs now........bloody embarasing

The backing of the richest man in scotland, my arse....

We are now at Green mercy as he knows he is the saviour

we will now take all punishments meated out,

Walter should have thought this through as he split the support over the past few days and gave false hope

We must trust Green now, but thereagain who can you trust ................

They have been priced out I would think.

The Sunday Times list says that McColl is worth 800 million. Even if you half that, how the fuck could 10 million be deemed too much? Personally if I had worked so hard to get that amount, buying the Rangers would be exactly what I would want to do with my money.

The whole things seems weird to me.