Crests

Hi guys,

Been away working for 2 weeks so not been on here, very sorry if a re post. I did search to see and couldnt find anything!

As a newco can we still keep the same crests and badges as before? Airdrie Uniteds is different to Airdrieonians and Gretna 2008 slightly different to Gretnas.

Thanks in advance.

i think it is very clear we are THE SAME CLUB just under a new company SAME BADGE, SAME HISTORY, SAME TEAM end of

Im agreeing with you on the above mate, and some of the guys in here went to a helluva lot to post about our history, and also made it very clear and easy to understand, but i've said this a few times now, i'm not trying to undermine the great posts re our history, but for the life of me i cannot understand why no one from Rangers has confirmed that our history and everything we have won will still be shown in the records, and that if we win, say, the Scottish cup next season, will that be 34 times of winning it, or will it be 1?

So come on Rangers, get this out in the open and clarified, its way too important not to be commented on.

Can only guess it's another thing the powers that be have failed to address properly yet, hence the club won't comment until confirmed. Within the SFA/SPL/mhedia we have very few (if any) friends so nobody's in any rush to ease our suffering.

The examples of Middlesbrough/Leeds alone should set the precedent but then, when did anything that's happened before become relevant when talking about the big, bad, worstest ever, never-seen-the-likes, never-will-again, threat to the very existence of humanity

that is Rangers.

Sorry, spent a whole day deflecting this shitt aff the unwashed in work. Rant over.

Can only guess it's another thing the powers that be have failed to address properly yet, hence the club won't comment until confirmed. Within the SFA/SPL/mhedia we have very few (if any) friends so nobody's in any rush to ease our suffering.

The examples of Middlesbrough/Leeds alone should set the precedent but then, when did anything that's happened before become relevant when talking about the big, bad, worstest ever, never-seen-the-likes, never-will-again, threat to the very existence of humanity

that is Rangers.

Sorry, spent a whole day deflecting this shitt aff the unwashed in work. Rant over.

that is Rangers.

Fair shout mate, but i think everyone should read and digest the history post so that when we get any shite from anyone we will be able to fire back at them with the facts, instead what we have are some Gers fans believing that we are dead!

Don't I know it mate. Facts don't seem to matter when it's us involved.

Even had one supposed bluenose tell me he could see his kids growing up to support THEM now.

Wtf?

Aye right mate, he's no bluenose with a fuckin stupid comment like that.... :wanker:

Hi guys,

Been away working for 2 weeks so not been on here, very sorry if a re post. I did search to see and couldnt find anything!

As a newco can we still keep the same crests and badges as before? Airdrie Uniteds is different to Airdrieonians and Gretna 2008 slightly different to Gretnas.

Thanks in advance.

Alot of people have been asking about this, the difference no one has bought us over and started again like Airdrie. done with clydebank

Rangers are still and always will be the same club just a new company.

Alot of people have been asking about this, the difference no one has bought us over and started again like Airdrie. done with clydebank

Rangers are still and always will be the same club just a new company.

Absolutely spot on buddy, i'm sorry if i keep going on about it but we really do need the Gers fans to know the FACTS, so that they have a response to these cunts.