Ever since we went into admin...

But it has to for the good of the club. This is crazy. If people don't get on then they should be a man and walk away and let someone else try.

If I had a principle and hated a guy on another group's ideals but saw that by stepping down the club could be unified and be bettered I would.

Why would you stay if it was proven to damage your team?

This should not be a power trip or anything like it. Its our football club and division is ripping it apart.

I know your thoughts on it not working are valid just now and I agree with them, but there has to come a time where all concerned see sense and sort out differences is there not?

We're at our darkest period in our history and, if anything, it looks like there are more egos than ever :S

Green is crying out to get investors, if the RangersUnite.com plan could take off, we would have one helluva fan ownership scheme !!!

and we could have football related benefits and go to Green and invest in his consortium, giving the fans proper representation on the board, Fans moan we dont get any voice on the football board, but Fans who are part owners certainly would !!

I reckon.........RangersUnite is the future, but gony take a helluva backing by our supporters to realise our dream, of part owning, the most successfull club in world football.

(tu)

We're at our darkest period in our history and, if anything, it looks like there are more egos than ever :S

The important thing is we are now all starting to see it whereas before we just let them get on with their squabbles.

It did not bother me a jot who argued with who when we had a winning team on the pitch.

This situation has brought out just how pathetic it is which can be a good thing in the long term.

Rangers will always survive but we should maybe be a bit more choosy who takes us forward in the future imo.

The important thing is we are now all starting to see it whereas before we just let them get on with their squabbles.

It did not bother me a jot who argued with who when we had a winning team on the pitch.

This situation has brought out just how pathetic it is which can be a good thing in the long term.

Rangers will always survive but we should maybe be a bit more choosy who takes us forward in the future imo.

(tu)

Supporter ownership is very doable. The truth is that most of our support - and that includes the main supporters organisations - have no real appetite for it. The support would rather have one or two rich sugar-daddys splashing their money. That lets the support out of any real responsibility while retaining the right to whine and complain when things don't go their way.