Ever since we went into admin...

I have noticed a couple of SPL clubs going for fan owner ship.

St Mirren and Motherwell are close to doing this. We keep getting told of our own fans that it wouldn't work, why wouldn't it work?

Murray said it wouldn't work but we now no the reason why he didn't want the fans involved.

PS it wouldn't work for us due to different factions within our support.

So because some people do not get on thats it doomed then.

Get the argument boys to fuck and you never know.

If these people in so called positions of power think they can't be removed for the good of the club, then we are saying that these people are bigger than the club are we?

Do not think so, do you?

Because we don't pull in the same direction, even at the best of times. Hard to know the details but would imagine it is more difficult and hugely more costly to fully fund a club like Rangers than it is to fund St Mirren.

Partial ownership would be the way forward for me

If these people in so called positions of power think they can't be removed for the good of the club, then we are saying that these people are bigger than the club are we?

Do not think so, do you?

Dont think there's any question it would make it difficult. If group A wants to appoint one manager and group B is completely against it, could you not see threats of fans of group B not buying season tickets/pulling their funding?

Not saying that's the be all and end all but it has to be a consideration

I have noticed a couple of SPL clubs going for fan owner ship.

St Mirren and Motherwell are close to doing this. We keep getting told of our own fans that it wouldn't work, why wouldn't it work?

Murray said it wouldn't work but we now no the reason why he didn't want the fans involved.

We can't even agree on this site, so what chance does the Club have if we have ownership.

Do not think so, do you?

There's a cunt on the telly every other day that seems to think he is the official spokes person for the fans. No one likes him, he's still there.

VB and FF do not and will not get on.

Folk already sniping about the RFFF.

It won't work IMO

Green is crying out to get investors, if the RangersUnite.com plan could take off, we would have one helluva fan ownership scheme !!!

and we could have football related benefits and go to Green and invest in his consortium, giving the fans proper representation on the board, Fans moan we dont get any voice on the football board, but Fans who are part owners certainly would !!

I reckon.........RangersUnite is the future, but gony take a helluva backing by our supporters to realise our dream, of part owning, the most successfull club in world football.

Iont think there's any question it would make it difficult. If group A wants to appoint one manager and group B is completely against it, could you not see threats of fans of group B not buying season tickets/pulling their funding?

Have a look at www.RangersUnite.com. This will take care of your of concerns.

Green is crying out to get investors, if the RangersUnite.com plan could take off, we would have one helluva fan ownership scheme !!!

and we could have football related benefits and go to Green and invest in his consortium, giving the fans proper representation on the board, Fans moan we dont get any voice on the football board, but Fans who are part owners certainly would !!

I reckon.........RangersUnite is the future, but gony take a helluva backing by our supporters to realise our dream, of part owning, the most successfull club in world football.

The fans should own a good bit of the club but I wouldn't even trust us to run it ourselves.

Iont think there's any question it would make it difficult. If group A wants to appoint one manager and group B is completely against it, could you not see threats of fans of group B not buying season tickets/pulling their funding?

Of course but the people doing the arguing think they are bullet proof and hence continue their stance.

When will the realisation kick in that if they don't get on we will be fucked completely.

Its long overdue for the backstabbing to stop.

Have a look at www.RangersUnite.com. This will take care of your of concerns.

Its a thoroughly nice idea, one which I would love to happen. It doesn't change the fact that, similarly to the recent ideas from some to not buy season tickets to get Green out, fans could simply take the hump at a decision and remove thier funding. There is no guarantees that it will in any way unite Rangers fans.

This obviously shouldn't stop us trying the idea, just saying, not as easy as some seem to make out in my opinion

Of course but the people doing the arguing think they are bullet proof and hence continue their stance.

When will the realisation kick in that if they don't get on we will be fucked completely.

Its long overdue for the backstabbing to stop.

(tu)

Completely agree with you. If we could unite on stuff, it would make this process all the easier. Sadly though, if anything, I feel we are more fractured than ever. For a scheme like this to really work, we'd need everyone to be fully convince by it.

I really do like the idea and think it is the way forward, but it needs someone to bring the fans together. The fairly unsuccessful RFFF kinda makes me think this might not take off as much as some think. Hopefully, the chance to actually be a part of the club's ownership would bring more people to invest.

How do we take these plans to Mr Green and try to implement it?

it wouldnt work because Rangers need fucking millions to operate, we need far better credit facilities than the likes of the diddy teams and we need a set up that can organise far better than the diddy clubs need

Indeed, I wonder how much it costs to run Rangers for a year - anyone got a ball park figure?

There's a cunt on the telly every other day that seems to think he is the official spokes person for the fans. No one likes him, he's still there.

VB and FF do not and will not get on.

Folk already sniping about the RFFF.

It won't work IMO

But it has to for the good of the club. This is crazy. If people don't get on then they should be a man and walk away and let someone else try.

If I had a principle and hated a guy on another group's ideals but saw that by stepping down the club could be unified and be bettered I would.

Why would you stay if it was proven to damage your team?

This should not be a power trip or anything like it. Its our football club and division is ripping it apart.

I know your thoughts on it not working are valid just now and I agree with them, but there has to come a time where all concerned see sense and sort out differences is there not?

But it has to for the good of the club. This is crazy. If people don't get on then they should be a man and walk away and let someone else try.

If I had a principle and hated a guy on another group's ideals but saw that by stepping down the club could be unified and be bettered I would.

Why would you stay if it was proven to damage your team?

This should not be a power trip or anything like it. Its our football club and division is ripping it apart.

I know your thoughts on it not working are valid just now and I agree with them, but there has to come a time where all concerned see sense and sort out differences is there not?

I agree, but I dare say the ego's won't.

(tu)

Completely agree with you. If we could unite on stuff, it would make this process all the easier. Sadly though, if anything, I feel we are more fractured than ever. For a scheme like this to really work, we'd need everyone to be fully convince by it.

I really do like the idea and think it is the way forward, but it needs someone to bring the fans together. The fairly unsuccessful RFFF kinda makes me think this might not take off as much as some think. Hopefully, the chance to actually be a part of the club's ownership would bring more people to invest.

How do we take these plans to Mr Green and try to implement it?

First, Register your interest with www.RangersUnite.com. No need to approach Mr Green or any other Owner until there is sufficient funds available.