JJB wanks

The fact that JJB has to keep a list of things that they are not allowed to print on the shirts of Sevco Pretenders FC is an excellent example of why your soon to be liquidated football club doesn't deserve a 2nd chance.

The reaction to being called "Newco", a name which is entirely appropriate, shown here is just one of the many reasons the other good, honest people in Scottish football have jumped at the opportunity to dispose of you.

Filth of the highest order.

Stand free!!

Nah, you jumped on the bandwagon. When your shitty little CLUB goes to the wall, don't expect any sympathy from us. Remember to pay those taxes pal, remember, "sporting integrity". Muppet.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an aside, why do you all insist on calling yourself bears?

Every time you say it all I can think of is two large, hairy, homosexual men locked in a passionate embrace. Odd image to associate yourselves with.

that says more about you than it does us then. why are you so obsessed with rangers anyway?

Every time you say it all I can think of is two large, hairy, homosexual men locked in a passionate embrace. Odd image to associate yourselves with.

I think that says more about you and your upbringing than anything else!

Report him or wait till he finishes his shift and jump him.

Magic attitude. When someone dares to laugh at your disgusting former club and the mess they brought about entirely on their own, smash his face in.

Really lovely people. We'll all miss you so much.

You know what, i dont care if i end up barred here, every one of you aught to get a life. Im going to do that, im going to do this. stop greeting on a website and do it then. Use will all get laughed at trust me. the only one that can actually complain is the guy he said it to. the rest of you obviously have to much time on your hands. And to whatever snitch went in to my work and put my name forward then well done. You could have atleast done it when i was working, which i clearly said i start at 12.

So much of tims being the ones offended by everything. Get a grip.

Your being a bit foolish here Peter.

Magic attitude. When someone dares to laugh at your disgusting former club and the mess they brought about entirely on their own, smash his face in.

Really lovely people. We'll all miss you so much.

You seem to miss us or you wouldn't be posting here.

Good that Admin will have you IP address and can report you.

that says more about you than it does us then. why are you so obsessed with rangers anyway?

This is the biggest thing to happen to Scottish football in decades. It's always nice to know what the other side thinks about it.

There are a few objective opinions expressed but mainly they get shot down by a torrent of abuse. It's a wonder that anyone tries to have a balanced conversation here

Report him or wait till he finishes his shift and jump him.

Say he's not any of the guys mentioned and just a wee shitebag who knows them with a grudge against them they would be getting a slap for nothing.

This is the biggest thing to happen to Scottish football in decades. It's always nice to know what the other side thinks about it.

There are a few objective opinions expressed but mainly they get shot down by a torrent of abuse. It's a wonder that anyone tries to have a balanced conversation here

what team do you support

If we wanted to speak to filth we would sign up to their sites.

You Must be a bit of an attention seeker.

Objective to you, you mean.

You won't get a balanced conversation here saying you have a gay fetish to bears.

The club's still there. Always has been as far as I'm aware. Ahhh, you mean the company the club was in?

You've been listening to too much tim propaganda.

The loathesome former support is still there, I'll grant you that. But the players are contracted to one entity, the image rights and stadium owned by another, neither is currently entitled to play in a league and SFA membership isn't valid unless there is a club in a league to claim membership!!

Club's dead.

What is it with you cunts and beastality. Not content with fucking sheep, your now imagining homosexual bears. Your a sick minded freak.

Our CLUB will live on ALWAYS. Yours won't and you know it! :wanker:

The loathesome former support is still there, I'll grant you that. But the players are contracted to one entity, the image rights and stadium owned by another, neither is currently entitled to play in a league and SFA membership isn't valid unless there is a club in a league to claim membership!!

Club's dead.

i take it you are ashamed of your club by not naming them?