JJB wanks

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want anyone fired

had a crap day at work and this just did not go down well with me.

Intended to just come on here and rant and to show just how far this idea of us being a totally new club is starting to creep into every day life (which is worrying)

But things have spiralled a bit out on control judging by some posts =\

no they havent, we need to do a public burning to get our point across :angry:

Ill start collecting the firewood, its tomorrow at noon at trongate. This football banter stops now :angry:

no they havent, we need to do a public burning to get our point across :angry:

Ill start collecting the firewood, its tomorrow at noon at trongate. This football banter stops now :angry:

Can we make him walk from the shop to the trongate wearing a crown of thorns and carrying a large wooden cross on his back?

hahaha, did i just see someone try to arange a meet up at 12? perfect, i start at 12. Not handing out his name as i said, he is a mate and im not a snitch.

On the other hand, pop in, im working 12-5 tomorrow, my name is Peter. My managers name is George. Come in and im sure to half a laugh about what use actually complain about.

On the other hand, shirt printing, we can print anything as long as we can prove it isnt a flute band or as long as it isny pope or queen related.

Any other questions fire away.

On the other hand, shirt printing, we can print anything as long as we can prove it isnt a flute band or as long as it isny pope or queen related.

Your employer has serious issues if you cannot print something Queen related. The megastore website does it and Her Majesty is the monarch of the country ffs.

I don't want anyone fired

had a crap day at work and this just did not go down well with me.

Intended to just come on here and rant and to show just how far this idea of us being a totally new club is starting to creep into every day life (which is worrying)

You mean my posts? :D.

Things are just heating up !! :lol:

hahaha, did i just see someone try to arange a meet up at 12? perfect, i start at 12. Not handing out his name as i said, he is a mate and im not a snitch.

On the other hand, pop in, im working 12-5 tomorrow, my name is Peter. My managers name is George. Come in and im sure to half a laugh about what use actually complain about.

Aye.

Have you's got any long sleeved unsponsored tops in a medium?

Could u print Big Jock might have known

Been told he won't play for us again. I wanted Sone or Naisy, had to do without sadly.

Doubt they will play for us again either tbh. Fuck knows why they wouldn't give you a name on your top, says it all about the cunts we trust to sell our top.

Is that Company policy?

That could take a while to prove these things?

Sounds like shite to me. :sherlock:

Are all employees trained in detecting flute bands,Papish history, and The Queen?? :uk:

Is that Company policy?

That is the policy, i was in megastore and that's what they said, no flute bands, no pope or queen. anything else non offensive is fine

Is that Company policy?

Are all employees trained in detecting flute bands,Papish history, and The Queen?? :uk:

We got a list in of what is and is not acceptable. most flute bands have FB in them. Kinda gives it away. Most rangers fans or celtic fans will know what is sectarian. Mainly just Surnames, first names, players names, nicknames if we believe it is serious. WATP is fine as it clearly means we are the people.

Next question?

Why are you friends with that workmate?

:rolleyes:

Because he is a good guy, just because he made a joke doesnt make him the devil. I mean lets be honest, if they were in our situation, i would do the same, no doubt ten times worse.