Leggo getting it right again

ray

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I near enough fully agree, especially with regards to TBK but it'd be foolish if he were to come up with something good and for you to disregard it, all i'm saying...

There ya' go Devlin me' ol' scallywag....one post and we're up to 99.5% in the RM-Posting Agreement stakes. :sherlock:

Keep this up and we'll be an item on here. :beer1:

Ray.....perhaps you should sort that typo in your title. it should read "Leggo gets it TIGHT again" (tu)

Nah, the ones getting it tight in the real world are us, and nobody seems to give a fuck, something, someone will come along and it will have all have been a bad dream, don't think so...we are on our own here time people started realising it.

If we or rather the club doesn't seek an injunction I fear jacksons portent of disaster may come true, not seeking an injunction would and will tell its own story, people can make up their own mind as to what that story is.

No it wouldnt have resulted in the closure of the club. Though it may have meant us selling a few of our players and cutting our cloth to live within our means, something we are aiming to do now some 12/24 months too late. In my opinion, we wouldnt even be in administration the now if we hadnt sold to Shyte.

As for Murray being in complete control, a mixture of yes and no on that one. Ultimately, he was the only man who could make the decision. There were 2 strands of Lloyds at play in the sale. Lloyds, our bankers and Lloyds, Murray Group shareholders.

Although neither of them was significant enough to make the ultimate decision, it possible that they were having conversations with Murray telling him that it would be looked favourably upon if he sold the club and got rid of any exposure to the Big Tax Case. Its not inconceivable that they gave him an ultimatum of selling or having his Murray Group overdraft facilities withdrawn which in return "kind of" gave him no option.

He could have said NO though. (tu)

With regard to the alleged ultimatum by the bank against Murray group, had the bank not converted the debt into a 25% shareholding in Murray Group by that time which would make any punitive action against Murray Group most unlikely. Not sure I don't know the dates but I do remember an interview with AJ where the inference was that pressure was being brought to bear upon Murray to do the deal with Whyte, by whom I don't know but I would assume it was the bank.

I think AJ talks about the threat by the bank to remove rangers overdraft facility if deal not done, I wonder if this is strictly legal, I don't know not being an expert but it does appear a bit strong.

It'll never work if you don't think Edmonds has the look of a cradle snatcher about him...

I'm sorry.

Oh, he has the look alright - but who'd have thought it of Jonathan King?

I mean the man was a kiddy-fiddling pop icon. :rolleyes:

Anyway.......Gary Glitter.....what a performer, eh? :sherlock:

Oh, he has the look alright - but who'd have thought it of Jonathan King?

I mean the man was a kiddy-fiddling pop icon. :rolleyes:

Anyway.......Gary Glitter.....what a performer, eh? :sherlock:

I don't know who Jonathan King is pal.

Never been a fan, preferred Mj's style :craphead:

I don't know who Jonathan King is pal.

Never been a fan, preferred Mj's style :craphead:

Then you should read this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/jonathan-king-the-only-apology-i-have-is-to-say-that-i-was-good-at-seduction-7658249.html

King was/is the music-world's equivalent of Jim Torbett, although you've probably never heard of him either. :rolleyes:

Then you should read this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/jonathan-king-the-only-apology-i-have-is-to-say-that-i-was-good-at-seduction-7658249.html

King was/is the music-world's equivalent of Jim Torbett, although you've probably never heard of him either. :rolleyes:

You give me the rolly eyes for not knowing all the paedo's going about? :lol:

Why wouldn't i have heard of Torbett..?

You give me the rolly eyes for not knowing all the paedo's going about? :lol:

Why wouldn't i have heard of Torbett..?

You'd need to be quite young (early 20's or younger say) not to have heard of Jonathan Paedophile as the case was a few years ago and thus, if you're that young you'll be too young to have heard of Jim 'Glitter fan' Torbett of 'ra Selik Bhoys Club infamy. :sherlock:

It's the logical conclusion. :rolleyes:

(see what I did there with that rolling-eyes thing?) :D

You'd need to be quite young (early 20's or younger say) not to have heard of Jonathan Paedophile as the case was a few years ago and thus, if you're that young you'll be too young to have heard of Jim 'Glitter fan' Torbett of 'ra Selik Bhoys Club infamy. :sherlock:

It's the logical conclusion. :rolleyes:

(see what I did there with that rolling-eyes thing?) :D

19, only heard of Torbett from being a Rangers fan (tu)