Time to get moving - SFA application

England is not going to happen. We would have to start way down the pruamid, something like Evo-Stik North if we are lucky. Teams in that league like Warrington Town and Witton Albion couldn't afford to go to Glasgow and back. the logistics are just against it.

when are people gonna accept that the English FA dont want us, its a pipe dream especially after what happened in Manchester! they dont want a team with so much press attention ect ....

Dirty fucking beast alert.

Fellow bears, the situation is that SFA want it all to be in place so we can be in Div1 next week so that SFL can get fixtures list out.

SFA/SFL have fucked up big time and SKY are giving them a way out.

There has a lot been going on behind the scenes that we still don't know about.

They don't want to put us in Div 2 or 3 as they think other teams would be fighting for 2nd place.

I even saw a site this afternoon saying we would kick off season at Cowdenbeath (how do they know that?)

Fellow bears, the situation is that SFA want it all to be in place so we can be in Div1 next week so that SFL can get fixtures list out.

SFA/SFL have fucked up big time and SKY are giving them a way out.

There has a lot been going on behind the scenes that we still don't know about.

They don't want to put us in Div 2 or 3 as they think other teams would be fighting for 2nd place.

I even saw a site this afternoon saying we would kick off season at Cowdenbeath (how do they know that?)

Vote is still needed.

Dirty fucking beast alert.

wouldnt go around throwing that about when something you dont like is said! i never said it was our fault what happened in Manchester but the fact it happened drew alot of neg press! and that goes for the other side of glasgow aswell.

and dont label me one of them bawbag im a Gers fan for life and i was named after Souness :wanker:

Why the rush from the SFA? are they scared we might go to England?

in a word yes

once we apply and are a member club of the sfa we are effectively stuck in Scotland.

I think we are holding out to see if they try to ban us for a year.

The SFA have told Green to apply this week for membership of the national association, but he cannot do so without securing membership in a league first. The SFA is attempting to broker a deal between the SPL and SFL which could allow Rangers entry to the first division, therefore minimising the amount of financial damage caused on top-flight clubs by Rangers' absence.

The SFL have arranged to meet after Fridays deadline, well after it.