Browns Statement

Bloody idiots in the background. Bomber makes some great points there, but the question that begs to be asked is....why wasn't he then before Green?

Guy wears his heart on his sleeve and i'm starting to wonder more and more about the situation.

Bloody idiots in the background. Bomber makes some great points there, but the question that begs to be asked is....why wasn't he then before Green?

Guy wears his heart on his sleeve and i'm starting to wonder more and more about the situation.

Obviously like the rest of us he didn't expect it to turn out like this.

Brown doesn't seem the publicity seeking type.

Which makes me think that he is worried about the future of the club, just like all bears are.

Working in the club has obviously given him access to some documents that have yet to be seen by others, and i guess what he has seen has made him want to front a bid to get Green out.

Perhaps its all the emotion of the night, but i believe Brown more than i believe Green at this moment in time.

Brown doesn't seem the publicity seeking type.

Which makes me think that he is worried about the future of the club, just like all bears are.

Working in the club has obviously given him access to some documents that have yet to be seen by others, and i guess what he has seen has made him want to front a bid to get Green out.

Perhaps its all the emotion of the night, but i believe Brown more than i believe Green at this moment in time.

You make a good point mate.

Brown was working at Ibrox and aint happy. Is he doing Ally's public speaking??

The 1st words green said to Brown "you sit in my seat and i'll sit in your scout seat" "We'll see who's longest in the job"

Charles green should be dragged out the argyle house by the ears, the cocky arrogant English wank.

is that right chic,lets see who fucking lives longer! :wanker:

I wasn't really concerned until Brown came out fighting,the one thing that keeps getting at me is the fact he's worked there around Green and may very well know something is seriously up.

rfc52 touched on a good point too,has this been fed to Bomber via Ally?

Having Rangers men in charge doesn't necessarily mean we will be run better as a club but given the choice right now that's what I'd take.

For the first time ever I'm worried we might not have a club.