Fans to do the dirty work again?

He may not have enough time to win the trust of anyone. Wouldnt it be better to get behind him as really it seems the only hope we have now?

I don't know as I'm full of doubts about all of them. I was convinced Craig Whyte was the right man a year ago.

It's horrible - I promised my grandson (5yr old) I'd take him to his first match this season and I'm praying I'll be able to do just that.

Thats actually something i might consider in the future never thought of that mate thanks (tu)

I don't think many people do actually mate, plus with the uncertainty around it's the ideal payment method if you have the option of course.

See here: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/ombudsman-news/31/creditcards-31.htm

credit cards - equal liability under section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974

Paying for goods or services by credit card is now a major part of daily life, with many people preferring this method of payment to using cash or cheques. An advantage of using a credit card is that, under section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, customers who have a claim against a supplier for breach of contract or misrepresentation will generally have an equal claim against the card issuer.

Claims are often made against the card issuer when the supplier has gone out of business or disappeared. Firms will sometimes tell customers that they must first get a court judgment against the supplier. That is wrong. The customer can choose whether to claim against the supplier, the card issuer, or both.

Aye well when brown asked him what he had spent he says guess? And then wrote 8.7million on a bit of paper.

But i don't believe he's spent that much? The man is a cunt and his next move is to sell Ibrox thats if he's not already did it?

The man should be fucking hounded out back down to England.

Ibrox is worth next to fuck all ... no one is going to buy it.

I don't know as I'm full of doubts about all of them. I was convinced Craig Whyte was the right man a year ago.

It's horrible - I promised my grandson (5yr old) I'd take him to his first match this season and I'm praying I'll be able to do just that.

Never trusted Whyte and was very vocal about it on here, even when everyone else was creaming over him and negative repping me all over the place. Don't trust Green too much either, but I feel its now a case of get on board with him or we are finished. Time is getting away from us and he might end up saying fuck the lot of you.

Aye well when brown asked him what he had spent he says guess? And then wrote 8.7million on a bit of paper.

But i don't believe he's spent that much? The man is a cunt and his next move is to sell Ibrox thats if he's not already did it?

The man should be fucking hounded out back down to England.

Yet your happy to back a man who wants a taig buying our club. :angry:

Brown's putting pressure on him, but Green hasn't yet proven the tens of millions he said he'd raise. Granted things are tougher and budgets will be different, but if he hasn't got it, we don't want to waste time before discovering he's Whyte mkII. (It does sound like Reservoir Dogs and I find this version much more disturbing)

If he can prove reasonable funds and possession the title deeds, whilst explaining the allegation of company name changes and director appointments, then he has answered those questions for now.

If that's the case, then we've probably got to take him seriously.