Video of Bomber tonight.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

provide evidence bomber. insinuations and hunchs don't work. Show us the proof and you will have the unquestioning support of EVERY Rangers supporter across the world.

Exactly, at times last night he sounded like a bitter former employee with a problem. If there is a big secret, tell us.

He won't mate, as he is the only one trying to do anything just now as players walk out the door in their droves - in return for his efforts he gets abuse, whilst those who complain do fuck all. Shocking.

Once the option to buy into the trust account starts we all need to step up and take our club back or we are done for. Green came to make cash - fair enough. Will he make money now we are doomed to the 3rd Div - no. What are his options then? Sell the ground, etc. the writing is on the wall.

This is my fear. Green can make cash in several ways. Maybe he thought that we would walk back into the SPL and keep most of our players. He'd then sell on. make some monet and disappear.

Now that track is closed off, what is he going to do now? He may be hoping that by being quiet, we will fear the worst and that another bid will come in to rescue us from the predators. Again he makes some money and moves on.

My fear is that the 3rd option is blame the football authorities, say that we cannot live in 3rd Div and survive as we are and sell the ground.

We have to trust bomber on this , he must be speaking the truth after all this guy is a bluenose through n through , Wit the fuck did green say to him at that meeting but , thats wat i want tae no

Because MacGregor, Davis, Whittaker, Lafferty where all bluenoses through and through right? right!?

It counts for nothing these days, look at how many 'bluenoses' have let us down so far.

These days its money that Rangers needs, not a führer figure at the door of Ibrox rambling on about how Rangers will die if we don't support/believe him, even though he isn't a) Relieving who his backers are b) Relieving what Green said, if anything.

Time to let Green do this work, there really is no other option as we need to be put into a stable position first and foremost.

Last night was a missed opportunity. Although I welcome his intentions, he was dire to listen to. Repeating himself, parts of it I couldn't understand what he was saying, he made terrible analogies. I'm sure if he has powerful backers, they would have done a better job of addressing us, I feel today like it was a bit of a damp squib in the end. Although he's a true bluenose, that's all he's got. I hope we get to hear from his backers soon. But he's doing what no-one else has done so far and for that he should be commended.

Its absolutely amazing. 2 or 3 days ago every one was questioning how much of a Rangers man Bomber is and he was getting stick left, right and centre. Later he turns up to do a wee speech, tells a few stories and now the tables are turned, he's back to being a legend, a Rangers legend and 'a passionate Rangers man that just wants to save the club'.

How fickle.

Why is a former player the main man in this? I love the guy and think hes a legend, but surely there are better people to run a business and club like Rangers than an ex footballer?

Bomber said a lot about Green and how if he was telling the truth then why was he hiding so much, yet I could ask the same question of the Bomber. His speach didnt really have many definite answers, and he didnt outline any kind of plan, all he really said was "Greens a prick, he lied, now let the fans invest. No business plan, no evidence of anything. A few weeks ago this speach would have filled me with confidence but its too late for that.

Green needs to step up and if he can't then he needs to fuck off, but Bomber needs to show us something too, other than a guy speaking passionately about his club, he needs to do the same things hes adivsed green to do. And name his backers is the main thing i need to hear from him, without that he'll get nothing from me.

How can you give a man your backing when you have basically no idea what his plan is or who his investors are. Its people blindly following the next man thats got us into this situation in the first place. Noone should back anyone without first hearing all the details. People backed Whyte because they were tired of Murray, then backed Green because they hated Whyte, and now are backing John Brown because he/they are unhappy with Green.

The fans need to take a deep breath and figure out what the fucks going on before backing someone simply due to the fact they theyre a Rangers man.

This is my impression. Brown hangs around with people like McKenna, they have delusions of grandeur, they think they're important and then act as if they are. Do you really think that someone who is little more than a tea boy at Ibrox could be fucking chairman. Waken up ffs.

your a tit

Brown is as bad as the rest of them. All talk. No names. No details. Just scaremongering so some multi-millionairre Rangers fan (cough) can pick the club up for the price of his next holiday.

your a tit

Cringey as fuck tbh.

Standing up there speaking as if he was some kind of God and the lot of them that were there were swallowing it up as if he was as well.

Exactly what I thought

Fuck this , i look on here every day to catch up with what is going on . Think I might just have to tune out until the 4th of july.

Don't know how it is for bears in Scotland as it is doing my napper in and I am in Oz

It's difficult to imagine what exactly was said when Brown & Green met that inspired Brown to tell us 'he'll be hunted for the rest of his days'.

I can only imagine legalities are keeping Brown from revealing Green's words.

Well he didn't hesitate to quote the rest of his words

If Bomber Brown is our best hope then we are in much, much more trouble than I thought. Charles Green has been honest about his intentions, provided some information about his backers, and demonstrated he has the cash to back up his chat. Can Brown claim anything similar? Simply being a genuine fan is not a good enough qualification. We cannot afford any more wasted opportunities and any consortium that thinks Brown is an effective figurehead is not one I'll be supporting.