David Murray - Stay Or Go ?

Davy

Stay Or Go ?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Stay Or Go ?

• Stay
    • Go

I know we had a similar poll not so long ago, but that allowed people to sit on the fence a bit.

So, a straight stay or go ?

I'm unsure at the moment it would have to be the right person to take over. I will answer for Fish

GTF! Feckin lying Barsteward and take the donkeys wae you!

I want to do a Poll just now, before the transfer window, and then one after it, to see if people's opinions have changed due to how much we spend.

For me its a stay, until we find someone willing to invest a sizeable amount of money into the playing team, and has Rangers interests at heart.

i have always been a fan of Murray and the way he handles the club but .......... i am starting to doubt not only his current handling of the club but also his entire reign as our chairman! if 2 years without a trophy doesn´t get his cheque book on the table this transfer window then as the fish would say - MURRAY GTF not after the transfer window slams shut and we have a third trophless season but now so that someone else can take us forward!

i have always been a fan of Murray and the way he handles the club but .......... i am starting to doubt not only his current handling of the club but also his entire reign as our chairman! if 2 years without a trophy doesn´t get his cheque book on the table this transfer window then as the fish would say - MURRAY GTF not after the transfer window slams shut and we have a third trophless season but now so that someone else can take us forward!

The thing is vienna, it is easier said than done.

If you were in the pub with a fiver, would you spend a tenner?? Of course you wouldn't.

Likewise if Murray goes for a player with two million and they ask four, he can't pay it. Of course I just made those prices up and hopefully he will have 4 million, but you get the general idea

The thing is vienna, it is easier said than done.

If you were in the pub with a fiver, would you spend a tenner?? Of course you wouldn't.

Likewise if Murray goes for a player with two million and they ask four, he can't pay it. Of course I just made those prices up and hopefully he will have 4 million, but you get the general idea

i understand that steely but there is something seriously wrong somewhere within our setup if we - after nearly 7 years of cost cutting and investment - still can´t go out and purchase players that make us good enough to do the business not only in the SPL but in Europe aswell! obviously the question arises who would purchase us and on that point I have to say only a die hard fan would! the 70 million that we would cost would get a mid-table EPL team no bother and give the buyer a far greater financial return! in which case we have to accept that there isn´t really an alternative to murray! i don´t actually know what point i´m trying to make here but i´ll post it anyway cause it took ages!

GTF NOW NOT LATER

Im allowed to say that arent I ? :pipeguy:

You can say it - but only the permanently pessimistic & disillusioned will agree with you. Until you or one of your sad bunch of followers comes up with a better solution, I wish you would shut the hell up. But that's not going to happen. So I'll vote for Murray to stay and for you to GTF.

Stick that in yer pipe :pipeguy: and smoke it.

You can say it - but only the permanently pessimistic & disillusioned will agree with you. Until you or one of your sad bunch of followers comes up with a better solution, I wish you would shut the hell up. But that's not going to happen. So I'll vote for Murray to stay and for you to GTF.

So far he has 18 sad disillusioned followers. :craphead: championee

So far he has 18 sad disillusioned followers. :craphead: championee

and there was me thinking our support was more united than that. this will end up 50-50. considering what the last 2 years have been like id say thats a fair support for SDM.

if we had won the title the last 2 yrs i reckon it would be about 85-15 in favour of him staying but that;s the way these things go - some folks wanna jump ship at the first blip, regardless of the previous 20 odd year track record

and there was me thinking our support was more united than that. this will end up 50-50. considering what the last 2 years have been like id say thats a fair support for SDM.

if we had won the title the last 2 yrs i reckon it would be about 85-15 in favour of him staying but that;s the way these things go - some folks wanna jump ship at the first blip, regardless of the previous 20 odd year track record

I just want to see how the opinions of the fans change after the transfer window.

But have we won the title in the last two years? Infact have we even competed? I will even go as far as saying we have been mis-managed for around 7 years, not just the previous 2 (In which we have been a shambles)...

If you wanna swallow the tripe SDM and Martin Bain tell you feel free, But a 50-50 vote shows not only does he not have the majority vote, 1 in 2 people are unhappy with the way Rangers are run.

We are a divided force and even if we went out and won the treble next season, I wouldnt be happy. It is time for a change. He has already stated he wants to leave, But he will not do so until he can have a wee 20 years in charge party regardless off how successful we are in the meantime.

Hurry along back to the sandpit before ye lose yer place the queue for a place is getting longer day by day or better still why dont you GTF

That would really please a lot of Rangers fans on here :pipeguy:

I think he should go no matter what the transfer window brings. I'm sure he would have gone if he had got the offer he is looking for. Unfortunately he has stripped so many assets from the club he will struggle to get anywhere near his asking price. After his gross mismanagement put us in serious debt, he did bail us out but trying to get his money back means the club is over priced with very little assets left.