john "the bomber" brown

as i said i dont know all the ins and outs but for me it would be good to have a guy like the bomber in charge of things, hes as much a fan as anybody and with findlay providing the brain we could have a team capable of getting rangers back to the days before murray came in,

dream scenario for me would be the bomber walter smith and donald findlay taking control of the club guys who wouldnt treat the club as a business but as there life and soul,

i know its a sensitive subject but i would love to see us give 11 brittish protestants back in the team and thats not becuase i hate anybody else or anything like it i know a lot of our fans do hate a certain other religion and have good reason to do so but i just think when it comes to something as historic as rangers the pc brigade of recent years shouldnt have a say in the matter

1 team for us and another for them..... THESE COLOURS DONT RUN

Chase yourself.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i litteraly mean youve lost me for words, youve just hit me with some crazy rant completley off the point,

if anything we are likeminded if you read my last posts i agree none of that ilk should be anywhere near the club and when i say wipe murrays time from the record books the main ones would be the signing of guys like mo johnstone that drove thousands of true loyal fans away when it became a corporate business and lost its character that made us famous, and the banning of our historic anthems was shameful we need someone to get the club back to there roots and brown with findlay could be the guys to do it

im surprised you disagree tbh

As for going on "some crazy rant that you deem to be completely off the point"......did you or did you use the word "deny" so maybe if you keep that word in mind and then read the crazy rant.

I'm sure your sins will be cleansed next Thursday.

As for going on "some crazy rant that you deem to be completely off the point"......did you or did you use the word "deny" so maybe if you keep that word in mind and then read the crazy rant.

I'm sure your sins will be cleansed next Thursday.

honestly man WHAT THE FUCK are you on, sounds like you have some kind of phobia of the taigs and the scum calm down mate where all in this together we wont let them get you......

honestly man WHAT THE FUCK are you on, sounds like you have some kind of phobia of the taigs and the scum calm down mate where all in this together we wont let them get you......

Phobia taigs................do you not know the difference between taig and rcrolleyes.gif You still haven't answered my question............you said surely you wouldn't deny...................I gave you a detailed answer as to why I can deny.

I find it strange that you cannot see or indeed you can see but do not wish to accept....my reasons for giving you about the right to deny.

You by the way of your replies..........give the impression as to being upset and angry. Why?

i dont know about you..... but I DONT DO WALKING AWAY

why couldnt we do what athletic bilbao do ??? players that have the club at heart

9 more of you and your sister you've cracked it. :BELM:

Inbred1.jpg

Phobia taigs................do you not know the difference between taig and rcrolleyes.gif You still haven't answered my question............you said surely you wouldn't deny...................I gave you a detailed answer as to why I can deny.

I find it strange that you cannot see or indeed you can see but do not wish to accept....my reasons for giving you about the right to deny.

You by the way of your replies..........give the impression as to being upset and angry. Why?

i find it hard to understand your crazy rants... surely the scottish accent hasnt changed that much over the years ????

you are the one who seems upset and angry and yet i feel we are both like minded people i used the word deny in a context regarding the bomber being more of a rangers man than green and youve been rambling ever since....

i am from glasgow slums as you call them (nothing wrong with that our club is based in one of these so called slums as is thousands of the clubs supporters)

what has that got to do with my point ??? if you think its better to go on taig alert or catholic alert or tim alert or 'declan' alert thats up to you im done defending myself

i just cant believe the relaxed attitude to our great club being liquidated, gone forever and most fans on here are too busy name calling its pathetic

i am from glasgow slums as you call them (nothing wrong with that our club is based in one of these so called slums as is thousands of the clubs supporters)

what has that got to do with my point ??? if you think its better to go on taig alert or catholic alert or tim alert or 'declan' alert thats up to you im done defending myself

i just cant believe the relaxed attitude to our great club being liquidated, gone forever and most fans on here are too busy name calling its pathetic

Gone forever? Shut the fuck up.

Shut the door on your way out Brendan,

:lol:

But you make it so easy.

i find it hard to understand your crazy rants... surely the scottish accent hasnt changed that much over the years ????

you are the one who seems upset and angry and yet i feel we are both like minded people i used the word deny in a context regarding the bomber being more of a rangers man than green and youve been rambling ever since....

Brown...................

Gave Rangers fans the the two fingers

Played for the team

Took it upon himself to apologise for something that never happened and he has nothing to do with the club , yet makes this ridiculous statement

Introduces a bankrupt as the real deal; to purchase the club

Then a matter of hours later introduces this new real deal........has Real Rangers men as his backers........a football agent who is a subsidiary of a Namibian company and unnamed Americans , yet these powerful investors are going be happy to let fans control the ]share voting structure as brown said the club will belong to the fans......whistle dixie brown.

Telling fans to starve the club , by not sending in money for season books.......yet that same day was taking money from an OAP with no receipt given and not telling him where the money was going re what bank account.Posing happy as Larry in the OAPs house smiling with his mitts on the money

As many on here have said charged to attend a RFFF fundraiser.

As we Glaswegians are fond of saying " do you think I came up the Clyde on a banana boat" don't think so.

So you tell me how this man can be classed as a saviour.......again looking forward to this reply.

:lol:

But you make it so easy.

have i missed something ?? every single report i have read have sayed we have been liquidated ?? if someone can insure me that isnt true then i will change my views certainly, if the original rangers can still be saved because of green and whyte then i will take every hard feeling back and love them forever

IS THIS STILL REALLY POSSIBLE ?????

(honestly not at wind up boys cmon) WATP GSTQ

Brown...................

Gave Rangers fans the the two fingers

Played for the team

Took it upon himself to apologise for something that never happened and he has nothing to do with the club , yet makes this ridiculous statement

Introduces a bankrupt as the real deal; to purchase the club

Then a matter of hours later introduces this new real deal........has Real Rangers men as his backers........a football agent who is a subsidiary of a Namibian company and unnamed Americans , yet these powerful investors are going be happy to let fans control the ]share voting structure as brown said the club will belong to the fans......whistle dixie brown.

Telling fans to starve the club , by not sending in money for season books.......yet that same day was taking money from an OAP with no receipt given and not telling him where the money was going re what bank account.Posing happy as Larry in the OAPs house smiling with his mitts on the money

As many on here have said charged to attend a RFFF fundraiser.

As we Glaswegians are fond of saying " do you think I came up the Clyde on a banana boat" don't think so.

So you tell me how this man can be classed as a saviour.......again looking forward to this reply.

thanks at last for a sensible reply thats all ive been wanting

you actually speak a lot of sense there mate i can see where you coming from please dont treat my lack of knowledge on the subject as something more sinister

if thats true about the OAP then thats shocking and charging the fighting fund, you dont think bomber would rip his own fans off do you ?

have i missed something ?? every single report i have read have sayed we have been liquidated ?? if someone can insure me that isnt true then i will change my views certainly, if the original rangers can still be saved because of green and whyte then i will take every hard feeling back and love them forever

Rangers Football Club was not liquidated. It doesn't matter what the press says. The regulations on this matter are fairly black and white. All are widely available, some even posted on this site.

:anguish:

And the fact you read and believe rhags is another sure sign.

you actually speak a lot of sense there mate i can see where you coming from please dont treat my lack of knowledge on the subject as something more sinister

if thats true about the OAP then thats shocking and charging the fighting fund, you dont think bomber would rip his own fans off do you ?

Sinister?

Sad more like.

Go fuck yourself...

Not his fans..............well you can't always believe what you see or read in the press can we .................but photo and quotes

try this (unless you read it today) sun newspaper uk..............and click on the scottish edition that will appear down the left hand side

btw I never said he rips off the fans.......merely commented on him being photographed in an OAPS house with a newspaper photographer there and no doubt a Mr Iain King a journalist some would say alleged.