punched my mates puss tonight

Albertz-89

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lucky I have no taig mates (nor ever will) or I'd do the same. There's a few in my work and a some diddy fans but they know I won't take any shite or brook any 'banter' when it comes to the Rangers. First day in the job I showed them one by one the ring on my finger which bears the Rangers crest then looked them in the eye and explained the history and values it represents.

Never had a problem in three years cause they know the boundarys and know that I will not see The Rangers mocked.

Probably helps that I'm a big cunt :craphead:

I'm lucky I have no taig mates (nor ever will) or I'd do the same. There's a few in my work and a some diddy fans but they know I won't take any shite or brook any 'banter' when it comes to the Rangers. First day in the job I showed them one by one the ring on my finger which bears the Rangers crest then looked them in the eye and explained the history and values it represents.

Never had a problem in three years cause they know the boundarys and know that I will not see The Rangers mocked.

Probably helps that I'm a big cunt :craphead:

No offence man, but you sound a wee bit mental :sherlock:

A guy at work, German, not overly interested in religion or football started trying to talk to me about rangers.

He's said" so whats happening to your team. "

I said, sorry to be blunt but I'm not prepared to talk about it.

He started pushing the situation to get a rise out of me by explaining his take.

I interjected before he could continue and said. Well actually it's a rather contentious and complex issue that isn't going to be solved by people who don't know what they are talking about and I'm not sure anyone really appreciates what has occurred.

We ended the conversation talking about the use of antibiotic in medicine.

A guy at work, German, not overly interested in religion or football started trying to talk to me about rangers.

He's said" so whats happening to your team. "

I said, sorry to be blunt but I'm not prepared to talk about it.

He started pushing the situation to get a rise out of me by explaining his take.

I interjected before he could continue and said. Well actually it's a rather contentious and complex issue that isn't going to be solved by people who don't know what they are talking about and I'm not sure anyone really appreciates what has occurred.

We ended the conversation talking about the use of antibiotic in medicine.

Shouldve cracked him in he puss, would have been a better story.

Shouldve cracked him in he puss, would have been a better story.

Well he said the uk government shouldn't waste money in researching new compounds, but that it would be better educating the people to have better hygiene but rather only invest the money from having an exclusive policy of only giving antibiotic to people if they pay for them.

I said we must invest and educate as people will still get sick.

He said so long as it was old people or poor people get sick he didn't mind.

I asked what he meant.

I returned with the remark, Well if old people and poor people die then we will be solving two major contributing factors to the sick state of the economy.

So I punched him in the puss. Pow!

Well he said the uk government shouldn't waste money in researching new compounds, but that it would be better educating the people to have better hygiene but rather only invest the money from having an exclusive policy of only giving antibiotic to people if they pay for them.

I said we must invest and educate as people will still get sick.

He said so long as it was old people or poor people get sick he didn't mind.

I asked what he meant.

I returned with the remark, Well if old people and poor people die then we will be solving two major contributing factors to the sick state of the economy.

So I punched him in the puss. Pow!

Taig