Green's plan to keep Rangers in the SPL

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this isn't true because how the fukk can we compete with the squad we have left...

I'm not bothered about competing, as long as we can field a team and play out games. That's enough for me.

Green can go & fuck himself if he thinks Rangers fans will be willing to except this.....if true this is a damning indicment of his consortium & probably proof if needed that Green ain't pulling the strings i.e. there more profit for investors to remain in the spl with sanctions rather than starting in Div 3...therefore totally ignoring the groundswell support for Div 3/ Div 1 without sanctions

NO TO SANCTIONS!!!

I can believe that story, because ultimately Green wants a return on investment and 2 years punished in the SPL is still better than 3 in the lower divisions.

This would just be the tip of the iceberg though. If they agree to let us back into the SPL they WILL want to strip our titles from 99 to present. And Green would most likely let them cause what the fuck does he care?

• Back SPL voting reform and slash the Old Firm's influence
  • Agree a fairer split of revenue and cut payments to the Old Firm;

These two were going to happen regardless of the league we end up in.

• Accept the transfer embargo given by the SFA appeals body;
Very difficult to compete in the SPL with our current squad, serious risk of relegation. Is Green worried that the SFA will suspend us for a year, is this a serious risk if we choose not save the SPL? Have the SFA warned him about this?
  • Pay all Gers' football debts at home and abroad;

Why is one type of debt prioritised over other debt? Does not seem fair, could it open up other previous debtors claiming against us?

• Take a points deduction for at least one, possibly more seasons;
Again makes it even more difficult to compete, almost certain relegation.
  • Issue a public apologise for Gers' past wrongdoing.

Apologies for the wrongdoings of Craig Whyte and David Murray. Would depend on how it was worded. If there were phrases such as "hope they burn in the pits of hell" I might go for it.

Overall the downsides are far too risky for me. That is me looking at it with as level a head as I can. Don't waist your breath Green. Let's do things the right way. Why should one footballing company be allowed to fail for their apparent wrongdoings but others are saved when clearly they haven't been running things in the correct and proper fashion.