Lennon - at least he left me with a smile

Must say i despise the guy and all he stands for. He's got away with a multitude of sins and i can't even think about him without grinding my teeth!

Imagine my confusion when i glanced at his comments to Aberdeen Fans "If those Sheepshagging Bassa's will shut it for..." and i burst out laughing!

I know he'll get away with it (like he's done everything - being the poor catholic etc) but i for one had a great laugh at his comments! :D

All that hard the Tims put in when they're up their putting in the mix between us and the Sheep - GONE WITH ONE OF LEMONS FEW SENSIBLE PHRASE'S!!! doh :stab:

Lennon is correct, the Dons fans are nothing but uncouth and uncultured idiots (albeit that could be said of Lennon ?)

Still, I despise those granited and porous headed morons - more than anything else ! Lennon's comments however crass, will undermine those people for years to come.

The thing that lined it up to be so funny was that Keevins on RC Radio mentioned he'd just been "Naughty" in his speech, so i wrongly expected him to have said something like 'Tossers'!

The funniest moments in life come when you expect them least!!!!

Btw don't recall Spew Keevins giving Gazza the same latitude when he called them Sheep Shaggers!!!! (willy)

Hoe appropriate that his final bow was to be one of him antagonising the opposition's support to the point of nearly causing a riot just as he did at Ibrox last week and in every opportunity he ever got in the premier league. What next? walking doon Kabul high street wi the stars and stripes aloft? One can only hope.

Sianara ya wee fanny. (harhar)

Lennon thumbed his nose at all things British, Protestant, The Rangers, The Rangers Fans, The Rangers colours and the mhedia made sure he got away Scot free with it all ! So I ask you Brothers don't forget any of this, the man was pure scum and hated us all to a man !