• Hearts
    • Hibernian
    • Inverness CT
    • Kilmarnock
    • Motherwell
    • Ross County
    • St Johnstone
    • St Mirren

Your club chairman has just signed your clubs own death warrant. Meanwhile you are on here talking about playing with juniors. Suppose some things are just engrained in you from a young age.

You've no idea who my club is have you ?

And seriously, stop reading rangers propaganda & start looking at some real facts.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've no idea who my club is have you ?

And seriously, stop reading rangers propaganda & start looking at some real facts.

No and I don't really care.

Ans Seriously, away and play with your fiddle. Neil Doncaster and Stewart Regan have laid out the facts and they most certainly don't create propaganda in favour of Rangers.

No and I don't really care.

Ans Seriously, away and play with your fiddle. Neil Doncaster and Stewart Regan have laid out the facts and they most certainly don't create propaganda in favour of Rangers.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Best one yet, 2 stand up guys who couldn't organise a wank between them.

Brilliant..just fuckin brilliant !! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Best one yet, 2 stand up guys who couldn't organise a wank between them.

Brilliant..just fuckin brilliant !! :lol:

I'm not so sure, they seem to do quite a good job of wanking each other off.

Now now, don't get too excited. That was me writing metaphorically, not literately.

Dundee Hibs. Can't wait!

From what I've heard, Dundee Hibs, Motherwell, Killie and Hearts will all be in administration before the end of the season without Rangers.

Hibs won't go burst they are owned by sir Tom farmer' he saved them in the nineties from going out of business. It will prob be kille or sheep

I think it might be killie but I hope not if it's true they were the only club to abstain on today's vote. I'd love it to be the sheep. I hate them so much. No Dundee utd. I hate them more. Aw there are just too many choices. I hope they all fold. Scumbags every last one of them. RIP SPL. :craphead:

I think it might be killie but I hope not if it's true they were the only club to abstain on today's vote. I'd love it to be the sheep. I hate them so much. No Dundee utd. I hate them more. Aw there are just too many choices. I hope they all fold. Scumbags every last one of them. RIP SPL. :craphead:

Abstention is just the same as voting NO. so Fuck 'em, Fuck 'em all.