Third Division grounds

As I posted on another thread

When we play queens park we should fill Hamden just to show what these Fanny's have pissed away, just as a show of unity

Over 50,000 away fans for a div3 game!

imagine highest league weekend attendance in Britain - over 50,000 at Hampden made up of all away fans

It would highlight further what a fuckin shambles the game has become in this country

Good shout :) tbh I'm quite looking forward to div 3 now , something a bit different . No to div 1.

When we play queens park we should fill Hamden just to show what these Fanny's have pissed away, just as a show of unity

imagine highest league weekend attendance in Britain - over 50,000 at Hampden made up of all away fans

It would highlight further what a fuckin shambles the game has become in this country

Elgin is a hole. Been there dozens of times to watch Highland league games & cup finals in the 70s/80s/90s.

Haven't been to Borough Briggs since 1994, and don't particularly want to go back.......but I suppose I should.

Would only be about a tender a ticket

Us the PR to fill it up, make it a show of unity a show of defiance

Get in early , Have banners everywhere telling the SFA what we think in their own shite hole stadium

Well Broadwood (Clyde FC) is right behind my house so, going their would be handy.

Stirling Albion has a decent sized place too. I'd like a wee trip though there.

Soapdodging sheep without bus fare :lol:

Elgin is a hole. Been there dozens of times to watch Highland league games & cup finals in the 70s/80s/90s.

Haven't been to Borough Briggs since 1994, and don't particularly want to go back.......but I suppose I should.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I do agree, ive been a few times over the last few years. I will be there more often now though :lol::lol::lol::lol: