Heartened

As chairman of my RSC I went along tonight to our regular meeting, at which was to take a vote on renewing our season books. I was fearfull I might have had a fight on my hands to convince the members that we should renew... I needn't have worried. We voted to renew unanimously and then voted to double the number of season books we hold to ensure the club gets all the money we can give.

With the fans this great 140 year old institution has how can we fail.

We Are The People

As chairman of my RSC I went along tonight to our regular meeting, at which was to take a vote on renewing our season books. I was fearfull I might have had a fight on my hands to convince the members that we should renew... I needn't have worried. We voted to renew unanimously and then voted to double the number of season books we hold to ensure the club gets all the money we can give.

We Are The People

Well done to all your club members, I wish your RSC well.

We Are The People

Good man

Just make sure your rsc have the black listed clubs boycotted on our rise to the top (tu)

We Are The People

Fair play to you and your club members --- well done :praise::praise: