Ally targets Craig Beattie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a bit young to get all worked up when MJ signed for us but was pissed off when Miller joined them and the way he celebrated when he scored against us made me sick.l wasn't happy we we re signed him but he shut me up with the way he performed and at the end of the day thats what matters. Dont care if Beatie is a ger or not, its what he does when and if he pulls on the jersey that matters.

My mate is a professional coach and coached him as a youth. He coached him at scum fc. He told me that Beattie got pulled for having a RFC towel in use for drying himself after his shower. His father is a Ranger and his family, so I welcome him. He was desperate to play for the Gers and his Hampden celebration was because it was against the scum.

We don't need anyone on high wages who is guaranteed to be out injured at least half the season due to glass hamstrings.

I'm a bit bemused folk are ignoring the fact he's been injured for about 8 years.

He wan't fit enough to start regularly at Hearts, and missed a good few games.

I'm a bit bemused folk are ignoring the fact he's been injured for about 8 years.

He wan't fit enough to start regularly at Hearts, and missed a good few games.

If we can get him for 1 or 2k a week l would take the risk otherwise it would be better giving one of the young guns a game.