• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a few Atheists/Agnostic too mate :21::21::21::21::21:

This is getting silly who give a fuck :lol::lol::lol:

Agreed mate.

This lochgelly guy just joins the forum and starts telling folk what they should or should not be doing or thinking.

I think it's right he should be educated though dont you think? I mean no such thing as a Protestant Rangers supporter? Or if they do exist they are extremely old? God knows what they teach the kids in Fife... probably just get full of Buckfast and Acid all day to take the pain away.

Look, out of all my mates that are Rangers fans only a few are protestant and the rest are either atheist or agnostic.

Do think he's fighting a losing battle on here though :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can only speak for myself,I don't know many folk into religion,whatever team they support.

If you are all members of churches then fair enough,I just don't know many.

Even when you seem to be tolerant you think you can dictate conditions to others.

Exactly where does it say people have to be members of churches to be religious?

To put it bluntly, it is not for you to decide who is and is not religious, who is or is not a Protestant.

Ah,the old 'I'm no a member of a church or live like a Christian but I am a prod/catholic',something that seems normal only to some Scottish football fans.

You might be into religion mate and good luck to you,I really don't know many people who are,whatever team they support.

It's no that unrealistic when look at tiny percent of the country who bother their arse about church.

Ah,the old 'I'm no a member of a church or live like a Christian but I am a prod/catholic',something that seems normal only to some Scottish football fans.

You might be into religion mate and good luck to you,I really don't know many people who are,whatever team they support.

It's no that unrealistic when look at tiny percent of the country who bother their arse about church.

What is the percentage?

Note to self........DO NOT start a thread that mentions religion and non religion.......

Jesus (pardon the pun) all i was trying to do was point out we are a diverse group of football fans but have a common love of the Rangers......that went well!!!!

Note to self........DO NOT start a thread that mentions religion and non religion.......

Jesus (pardon the pun) all i was trying to do was point out we are a diverse group of football fans but have a common love of the Rangers......that went well!!!!

That'll teach you

Ah,the old 'I'm no a member of a church or live like a Christian but I am a prod/catholic'

I have already told you that I will not take you seriously if you make things up about me.

Just to be clear, because you clearly have trouble with English Comprehension, I said nothing even vaguely like 'I'm no a member of a church or live like a Christian but I am a prod/catholic'.

Argue (if you can) with what I say by all means, but you just make yourself look foolish with comments like that.

Why do you post such rubbish? Where did I say that I was 'into religion' (whatever the fuck that means)?

Why would I care about the people you know? You do realise that however popular you are you know relatively few people, don't you?

Unrealism has been the hallmark of your idiotic posting....

A practising one or a 90 min one? Whats your Church & where is is it?........and round and round it goes (tu)

Neither church or 90 minute....i have my beliefs and my 2 boys will be christened and brought up as i was......anyway WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!

Also it was Cranhill Parish Church Of Scotland where i sang a solo at easter as a young boy

Please don't label Atheism as a religion!

Atheists are generally the people who constantly bang on about religion and bore less obsessive people who would rather talk about burds, football or UFC when drunk.

Why all atheists feel the need to preach to others, typically in an animated and aggressive fashion, is one of modern life's mysteries - they have become everything they profess to hate, laughable people in general.

I think the proddy, muslim and jewish things are more culturally significant than what some of us actually believe or not believe.

For instance, I am an atheist but I'm culturally protestant as my family were.

I know a few good rangers fans from catholic backgrounds, they're not all bad guys.

Atheists are generally the people who constantly bang on about religion and bore less obsessive people who would rather talk about burds, football or UFC when drunk.

Why all atheists feel the need to preach to others, typically in an animated and aggressive fashion, is one of modern life's mysteries - they have become everything they profess to hate, laughable people in general.

It's because we are tired of religion holding weight in places it shouldnt be. Politics, public forums and buildings of education to name a few. Faith should be for the house or for you're place of worship. It should NEVER encroach on the public, but it has for centuries and it has influenced society in ways it never should have. We're tired of it being ok to teach the laughable notion of the Adam and eve creationism story as an "alternative", we're tired of people hating homosexuals for something that has absolutely nothing to do with them. Religion has enjoyed a heightened respect for centuries that it does not deserve and when an atheist/agnostic doesn't give it that respect, folk go mad. I fully respect people's rights to beliee, but I do not for one second need to respect what they believe. Especially when it's unsubstantiated bronze age fairy tales laced with hatred and vaguely disguised in a thin veil of goodwill.

It's because we are tired of religion holding weight in places it shouldnt be. Politics, public forums and buildings of education to name a few. Faith should be for the house or for you're place of worship. It should NEVER encroach on the public, but it has for centuries and it has influenced society in ways it never should have. We're tired of it being ok to teach the laughable notion of the Adam and eve creationism story as an "alternative", we're tired of people hating homosexuals for something that has absolutely nothing to do with them. Religion has enjoyed a heightened respect for centuries that it does not deserve and when an atheist/agnostic doesn't give it that respect, folk go mad. I fully respect people's rights to beliee, but I do not for one second need to respect what they believe. Especially when it's unsubstantiated bronze age fairy tales laced with hatred and vaguely disguised in a thin veil of goodwill.

Im an Atheist. The whole "all Rangers fans call themselves protestant even though none of them go to church and their actually atheist" is just another one of those things made up by septic fans to cover their own arse, like the whole "king billy was a paedophile" they make this up for god knows what reason and keep it going like it even matters. Its not like all catholics attend mass every week, I bet theres as many religous rangers fans as ce**ic fans.