A fans reason to start at the bottom

PaulReid

Please tell me why you think the club is still the old club?OK maybe it is at the moment but once it folds with liquidation it is gone.At least we have Mr Green to thank for giving us a new Rangers to follow.It's time folk took their heads out of the sand and accept that Glasgow Rangers is no more.

your a fucking joke.

im going back to watch the rangers i've supported for years.

you sound like a journo.

What? Just because I married a Catholic does not make me one and it does not make me a bad Rangers fan.I do hope our new Rangers does not attract supporters like you.I think you should maybe stay with the old club or maybe go follow a club in Belfast.

...and what Belfast Club would that be?There is no 'old' Club,'new' Club,only Rangers FC,unless your looking in from the east. :wanker:

Just think of this for a moment.We could be the first SPL champions of the new independent Scotland.What better team to be that than a new Rangers in a new country. :5260::21:

Can someone report this child abusing fuckwit my report function isnt working

Please tell me why you think the club is still the old club?OK maybe it is at the moment but once it folds with liquidation it is gone.At least we have Mr Green to thank for giving us a new Rangers to follow.It's time folk took their heads out of the sand and accept that Glasgow Rangers is no more.

I'm telling you nothing.

If you don't already know then are are no Rangers Supporter - and we have never been known as Glasgow Rangers.

And....do me a favour, don't reply to this post.

...and what Belfast Club would that be?There is no 'old' Club,'new' Club,only Rangers FC,unless your looking in from the east. :wanker:

I have been known to face the East. I think you'll find that when you next visit the trophy room at Ibrox it will be empty as the new club has not won anything yet.Maybe one day you will catch on that the Rangers we have followed in the past is no more.

Get this cunt to fekk

I'm telling you nothing.

If you don't already know then are are no Rangers Supporter - and we have never been known as Glasgow Rangers.

And....do me a favour, don't reply to this post.

I'll have to prove you wrong then.If we have never been known as Glasgow Rangers then do we sing about this Glasgow Rangers.

Theres no a team like the Glasgow Rangers no not one no not one.

What? Just because I married a Catholic does not make me one and it does not make me a bad Rangers fan.I do hope our new Rangers does not attract supporters like you.I think you should maybe stay with the old club or maybe go follow a club in Belfast.

New club my Arse we are the same club with a newco ya dumwit.

Been listening to too much drivel from your taig pals.

We should be in the 3rd because it will give us the chance to grow the 1st Div for me wont allow that .

Too much too soon o.

And if we went to the 3 rd Div it will wioe away Murray and Whytes memory .

new Rangers,new supporters,old club,what the fck you on about?