A fans reason to start at the bottom

PaulReid

this is more a selfish point of view putting the clubs needs to the side for a moment

is going to the 3rd the best choice for simply stopping the beggars giving us the title "cheats"

i've been called this by a few and it drives me crazy.

i think the 1st is the best path to the top,i know the opinion is not to help spl clubs in any way,shape form.

there are tons of reasons to start in the 3rd

but to start in the 3rd for me means a clean slate. a "we took full punishment" come back line if you will among others.

a defence where i can hold my head high.

I don't care what they think of us, if we are in div1 then great if it's without sanctions, I'd even accept some to an extent.

Div3 I'd also accept but if we can avoid it why not

this is more a selfish point of view putting the clubs needs to the side for a moment

is going to the 3rd the best choice for simply stopping the beggars giving us the title "cheats"

i think the 1st is the best path to the top,i know the opinion is not to help spl clubs in any way,shape form.

but to start in the 3rd for me means a clean slate. a "we took full punishment" come back line if you will among others.

As a Bear you should/can ALWAYS hold your head high.Don't be sucked into the Tim myth that Rangers FC did anything wrong.The faults lay squarely at the doors of previous owners/parent companies. :21:

This is my first real post so here goes. Im sick to death of the great unwashed calling my team cheats.I ask them what team would that be then? Rangers ofcoure.But I tell them to get over it,the Rangers you lot have been slagging for years is no longer so just fvcking leave it.I find this the best way to deal with them.The Rangers we will be following next season be it in the 1st or the 3rd is a new club and not the old one they all seem to hate.As this will be a new club then it has to start at the bottom tier which is the 3rd division.We can prove to the world what great fans we are by going and filling every ground in Scotland every other week.The Tims can shout all they want but if we go from the 3rd to the SPL in 3 seasons then they can get it right up them.Lets just accept it and get on with it. I was pissed off this morning when my wife came back from chapel and told me that the bloody priest prayed for an end to Rangers as he says it would be an end to sectarianism.I told her if we shut down the bloody chapels that would help to end sectarianism.WTF do these people think they are?

Just want to get on with it where ever we end up and get back to the top where we belong.

This has been a nightmare I never imagined would ever happen.

For 51 years I always have and I always will hold my head high as a Rangers supporter.

We, the players and backroom staff did no wrong and have been kicked and kicked enough.

Just hope RangersTV continues so I can watch every game over here in Olathe Kansas and when I come home for a visit in November/December will make Ibrox my first port of call to take in as many games as I can.

Proud and honored to be a Bear!

This is my first real post so here goes. Im sick to death of the great unwashed calling my team cheats.I ask them what team would that be then? Rangers ofcoure.But I tell them to get over it,the Rangers you lot have been slagging for years is no longer so just fvcking leave it.I find this the best way to deal with them.The Rangers we will be following next season be it in the 1st or the 3rd is a new club and not the old one they all seem to hate.As this will be a new club then it has to start at the bottom tier which is the 3rd division.We can prove to the world what great fans we are by going and filling every ground in Scotland every other week.The Tims can shout all they want but if we go from the 3rd to the SPL in 3 seasons then they can get it right up them.Lets just accept it and get on with it. I was pissed off this morning when my wife came back from chapel and told me that the bloody priest prayed for an end to Rangers as he says it would be an end to sectarianism.I told her if we shut down the bloody chapels that would help to end sectarianism.WTF do these people think they are?

WTF? MAKE THIS YOUR LAST POST MATE. what new club are you on about? i support rangers.you?

Are Chelsea, Man United and of course Man City cheats? All clubs operating at huge losses and outwits their means. These small minded bitter people are just sad that their pathetic second rate little club cannot compete with rangers. It just boils down to jealousy.

End of the day they complain that we bought these titles because we paid wages for players to win titles that we could not afford. However the debt was being managed before Whyte came aboard and sunk the ship.

I'm in two minds to be honest, the thought of us playing anywhere but the SPL still hasn't sunk in yet, out of all the options I thought I wanted to go to DIV3, however, if we're let in DIV1 with no sanctions then it will absolutely sicken the enemy to the point of despair.

Is that not where Torbett wanted to start too???

torbetts fuck list

Celtic Boys Club has helped develop many future professional players, some of whom have gone on to play for Celtic F.C..

Roy Aitken[5]

Marc Anthony[5]

Tom Boyd

Jimmy Boyle

Alan Brazil[1]

Gerry Britton[5]

Mark Burchill[5]

Gary Caldwell

Jim Casey

Barry John Corr[5]

Ronnie Coyle[5]

Stephen Crainey[5]

Danny Crainie[5]

Gerry Creaney[5]

Simon Donnelly[5]

Barry Elliot[5]

David Elliot[5]

Mark Fotheringham[5]

Steve Fulton[5]

Tony Gallagher

Shay Given

Peter Grant[5]

Bobby Hannah[5]

David Hay

Paddy Kelly[5]

John Kennedy

Stewart Kerr[5]

John Paul McBride[5]

Ryan McCann[5]

Dugald McCarrison

George McCluskey

Brian McColligan[5]

Andy McCondichie[5]

Danny McGrain

Doug McGuire[5]

Jim McInally[5]

Tosh McKinlay

Stephen McManus

Mark McNally[5]

Paul McStay[5]

Willie McStay[5]

Lou Macari

Alex Mathie[5]

Joe Miller

David Moyes

Pat Nevin

Charlie Nicholas[5]

Brian O'Neil

Mark Reid[5]

Andy Ritchie[5]

Tony Shepherd[5]

Jamie Smith[5]

John Traynor[5]

Derek Whyte[5]

Fuck off you fenian rat fuck

I'm in two minds to be honest, the thought of us playing anywhere but the SPL still hasn't sunk in yet, out of all the options I thought I wanted to go to DIV3, however, if we're let in DIV1 with no sanctions then it will absolutely sicken the enemy to the point of despair.

sanctions will be small now i'd think cause they need us.

so long as its something we can manage and wont stop us building a team.

Fuck off you fenian rat fuck

What? Just because I married a Catholic does not make me one and it does not make me a bad Rangers fan.I do hope our new Rangers does not attract supporters like you.I think you should maybe stay with the old club or maybe go follow a club in Belfast.

What? Just because I married a Catholic does not make me one and it does not make me a bad Rangers fan.I do hope our new Rangers does not attract supporters like you.I think you should maybe stay with the old club or maybe go follow a club in Belfast.

Die ya rat catching halfbreed

I normally find a one word answer usually sends them on their way. What word you ask ?

Why, PEADOS, of course.

again what new club? rocket

Die ya rat catching halfbreed

Looks like I have caught you. Reading another post re sanctions.How can the SFA sanction this club? The new club is just that,a new club.It can't be sanctioned or punished as it being new it has not done any wrong.Thats the main reason it should go into the 3rd division as did ICT,Livingston and Ross County.If the new club is allowed entry into the 1st division we will be called cheats for a very long time and quite rightly so. I think our attitude of they can't do without us and we are too big a club for this,is making things even harder for us.

Looks like I have caught you. Reading another post re sanctions.How can the SFA sanction this club? The new club is just that,a new club.It can't be sanctioned or punished as it being new it has not done any wrong.Thats the main reason it should go into the 3rd division as did ICT,Livingston and Ross County.If the new club is allowed entry into the 1st division we will be called cheats for a very long time and quite rightly so. I think our attitude of they can't do without us and we are too big a club for this,is making things even harder for us.

If you really are a rangers fan I seriously wish you never set foot in our stadium again, "new club" get real ya fucking imbacile

:sherlock: i think we should start again in the 3rd division, take the full punnishment route, were barred from europe for 3 years so why not kill that time working our way back up through the division, bringing through the talent from murray park gaining experience, then once back in the SPL straight into europe and going further in the competition than the beggers from the east end

doh FFS!

:sherlock: i think we should start again in the 3rd division, take the full punnishment route, were barred from europe for 3 years so why not kill that time working our way back up through the division, bringing through the talent from murray park gaining experience, then once back in the SPL straight into europe and going further in the competition than the beggers from the east end

Because....Without us in the SPL there is no friggin money.

If we are not in the SPL within a year, Sky will walk away.

Their £80 million deal is hovering over the fcukin shredder as I write this.

No Rangers in the SPL = No Money = No Scottish football.

Simples!

doh FFS!

Please tell me why you think the club is still the old club?OK maybe it is at the moment but once it folds with liquidation it is gone.At least we have Mr Green to thank for giving us a new Rangers to follow.It's time folk took their heads out of the sand and accept that Glasgow Rangers is no more.