Who do we want to die first?

Gers1690

411 members have voted

1. 1. Which nomark club do you want to see die first from the SPL??

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't study Celtic i just know thay have a lot of players who don't play and they have a big wage bill, i'm very unlikely to get a phd in Celtic history with that level of information.

Hardly as if you need the freedom of informartion act to know Celtic signed pish like Mo bangura is it?

This is a general non Rangers football thread so i put my 2 cents in nothing more.

Thought criminal! Communist! Taig!

Short term maybe but if Rangers are out of the spl for 2 or 3 season's it could be a possibilty...

Last season they had their lowest average attendance for 12 years and were about 11,000 short of capacity.

They have a huge wage bill in spl terms £40,000,000 per season and that's without any Champions league money since 2008.

If they continue at that kind of level for the next few years they will be in trouble, also their hate filled fanbase won't buy tickets at the same level they have done in the last few years, without someone to play the VicTIM card against they will be lost. Playing the underdog against the big bad establishment makes them a ton of money if they can't do that income will drop big time.

Interesting having a wage bill as high as that. Since 08-09 we had c.l 2 years on the bounce and a couple of uefa cup games. Won 2 trophies each year with a squad half of theirs. So can anyone tell me why every transfer window we had to sell players?? Dont the scum have a 10mill black hole to fill without c.l football? Or have they got bored fiddling with youth players and now fiddle the books?

Motherwell for me. That 'vote' they had where 80% of fans said no and they had to respect that was a total piss take. It was a poll of less than 650 folk for god's sake!! If they care so little about their club that they'll actively accept the opinion of such a small number of fans as being more important than the financial position of the club then they deserve to go bust. Arseholes.

Surprised to see Kilmarnock getting votes yesterday. Their Chairman was the only one who had the guts to ignore the rabid hatred of his support and abstain.

Short term maybe but if Rangers are out of the spl for 2 or 3 season's it could be a possibilty...

Last season they had their lowest average attendance for 12 years and were about 11,000 short of capacity.

They have a huge wage bill in spl terms £40,000,000 per season and that's without any Champions league money since 2008.

If they continue at that kind of level for the next few years they will be in trouble, also their hate filled fanbase won't buy tickets at the same level they have done in the last few years, without someone to play the VicTIM card against they will be lost. Playing the underdog against the big bad establishment makes them a ton of money if they can't do that income will drop big time.

Agree they have tied a noose around their own necks.