Di Stefano makes offer

TheCopland

How can it have our badge? I thought that was part of the goodwill that includes our history, that Green purchased.

He believes the branding and marketing rights are still with the Oldco until it's completely liquidated. Hence why he's bid £1 for it and willing to take on the debt.

Green purchased our assets like Ibrox, Murray Park etc... but they're still some question marks over marketing rights etc. Hence why Green is trying to transfer over our SFA membership over to the newco. If the oldco was liquidated then everything would have been already brought over. But the Oldco is still live. Di Stefano thinks he's found a loophole and rights to use our brand and marketing rights down south with a new club.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He believes the branding and marketing rights are still with the Oldco until it's completely liquidated. Hence why he's bid £1 for it and willing to take on the debt.

Green purchased our assets like Ibrox, Murray Park etc... but they're still some question marks over marketing rights etc. Hence why Green is trying to transfer over our SFA membership over to the newco. If the oldco was liquidated then everything would have been already brought over. But the Oldco is still live. Di Stefano thinks he's found a loophole and rights to use our brand and marketing rights down south with a new club.

Thanks DB. I dont like the sound of that 1 bit, could be bad news for us, as if we need any more right now :anguish:

He would be taking on liabilities of up to £135 million. The tabloids and other media outlets use the term "up to" so that they can use the £135 million figure knowing that some will miss its significance.

And they use LOTS of CAPITAL LETTERS to make a story LOOK MORE SENSATIONAL than IT REALLY IS.

Is anybody following his twitter? I'm pretty new to it and forums so don't know how to post links but some of his stuff is pretty wild then he'll hit the nail right in the head.

From his twitter: "It's just not right. Rangers backed me when the SFA didn't like me at Dundee and I don't abandon those that helped me in times of need"

Mental as he is he has been involved in some really high profile stuff and seems to have some powerful friends.

Mental as he is he has been involved in some really high profile stuff and seems to have some powerful friends.

Many of whom end up dead, one way or another. Saddam and Arkan, for example. I bet Delia's pleased that she's an enemy.