Charles Green is a liar.

That is a fact.

Tell us all about Ticketus Charlie.

Is that where your deal with Craig Whyte is tied up?

Celtic's greatest ever servant?

Not sure if it's Craig Whyte or Charles Green.

Don't ever stop digging Bomber.

Ever.

Faceless and nameless cowards on the internet won't ever have a strong enough backbone to face the truth...nor to face you.

That is a fact.

Ever.

Faceless and nameless cowards on the internet won't ever have a strong enough backbone to face the truth...nor to face you.

Not the time for this...... do you have any proof mate or you just believing taig propaganda :anguish:

I'm not faceless... Neither is John brown but if I was going to stand on the Ibrox doorstep I would make fucking sure I had answers to every question that got thrown my way by the fans of our club.

Bomber, and I don't for a second doubt that he is a bluenose as much as you or I, claimed to be putting a bid in this week, but we have heard nothing from him. Is he a liar also?

He also called for transparency but wouldn't name his investors, one I believe to a rabid republican, tarrier cuntbag.

Personally, and I only speak on behalf of myself, I would rather a Yorkshireman with a profit to gain from getting our club back on the road to success than a rabid tarrier cunt who has more interest in the well being of the that shower of terrorist loving bastards from the East.

Charles Green has done OK, during possibly the most troublesome time in our history, disasters obviously excluded as they were far far darker times in our history IMO, and deserves the time to earn our trust. Where was bomber and his backers when we were in administration?

At the moment I'm backing Charles Green and if hes in it for a profit, at least he has been honest, and I know that for him to make a profit, we have to be in a much better position than the SFL3.

As ever, I don't support an individual or a company. I support Super Ally and the 11 men on the park, playing for the pride to say that they done their part in the story of The Rangers.

I'm not faceless... Neither is John brown but if I was going to stand on the Ibrox doorstep I would make fucking sure I had answers to every question that got thrown my way by the fans of our club.

Bomber, and I don't for a second doubt that he is a bluenose as much as you or I, claimed to be putting a bid in this week, but we have heard nothing from him. Is he a liar also?

He also called for transparency but wouldn't name his investors, one I believe to a rabid republican, tarrier cuntbag.

Personally, and I only speak on behalf of myself, I would rather a Yorkshireman with a profit to gain from getting our club back on the road to success than a rabid tarrier cunt who has more interest in the well being of the that shower of terrorist loving bastards from the East.

Charles Green has done OK, during possibly the most troublesome time in our history, disasters obviously excluded as they were far far darker times in our history IMO, and deserves the time to earn our trust. Where was bomber and his backers when we were in administration?

At the moment I'm backing Charles Green and if hes in it for a profit, at least he has been honest, and I know that for him to make a profit, we have to be in a much better position than the SFL3.

As ever, I don't support an individual or a company. I support Super Ally and the 11 men on the park, playing for the pride to say that they done their part in the story of The Rangers.

great post and well worthy of a rep (but on iPhone) 100% agree with what you have said.

great post and well worthy of a rep (but on iPhone) 100% agree with what you have said.

There you go mate rep done for you :lol:

Cheers boys (tu) just sick of this divisive shite. Support the team in our journey back through the leagues, if you don't want to buy tickets or attend the games to show your support then fuck off, at least this whole sorry episode has weeded out the ones that are willing to surrender easily.

Cheers boys (tu) just sick of this divisive shite. Support the team in our journey back through the leagues, if you don't want to buy tickets or attend the games to show your support then fuck off, at least this whole sorry episode has weeded out the ones that are willing to surrender easily.

The glory hunters will be gone for 3 years then they will be back it's sickening =/ every true bear should get behind rangers. :clap:

The glory hunters will be gone for 3 years then they will be back it's sickening =/ every true bear should get behind rangers. :clap:

Every true bear will be, I'm sure of that. We'll have some journey up the leagues together, that's for sure :D

That is a fact.

Ever.

Why is it a fact ? do you have proof ? no I dont think you do, just more shite getting spread about for the sakke of causing disruption.

That is a fact.

Ever.

any facts behind this bomber?

That is a fact.

Ever.

Spoken like a true faceless and nameless coward

That is a fact.

Ever.

Well informed from Hong Kong! There is only one consortium who have looked after our interests so far, let see how your man gets on with buying the club, cause at the moment he looks like being a long way off.

That is a fact.

Ever.

Silly shitstirring taig.

That is a fact.

Ever.

Like yourself?? :wanker:

[/quote well said, sick to death with this infighting pish, time, to stand united, watp