5 SPL chairmen to change their votes

D'Artagnan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

St Mirren chairman reckons five SPL clubs in administration within weeks.

He should name them and ramp it up a bit. Let the fans of those clubs know that their future is ENTIRELY dependent on another club and they exist only because we exist.

He should name them and ramp it up a bit. Let the fans of those clubs know that their future is ENTIRELY dependent on another club and they exist only because we exist.

St. Mirren

ICT

Kilmarnock

Motherwell

St Johnstone

Would be a guess with the Sheep to follow soon after

Who are these 5 teams???????

Exactly.

Unless someone names the five teams, and the clubs who are going to change their vote, this is all just unsubstantiated gossip.

If they are going to go bust if would be nice to goad them about it.

True, but it is not debt that kills businesses, it's cash flow and the ability to get credit

Very true. But St.Johnstone, in particular, have cash at the bank. I am sure Geoff Brown could get credit if they needed it.

We wont know till it happens I suppose, Lets just hope its soon, I could do with some cheering up.

Nothing new really. The only thing it highlights is the level to which Reagan misjudged the SFL. The email reads as though it was a "crossing the t's and dotting the i's" exercise.

If these bastards want us back in the SPL then let them beg.

I want absolutely no sanctions

I want Tina's 'Simply the Best' replaced with MARIAH CAREY :-: I CAN'T LIVE IF LIVING IS WITHOUT YOU to be played at every home game as a reminder these bastards cannot live without Rangers

I want Regan to here the famous two words YOU'RE FIRED!!

Could we start singing a version along the lines of "You can't live, if living is without us, you can't live, you can't live anymorrreee."

I would be adding Dundee Utd and Aberdeen to that list. They have got debt

Fuck, why cant i stop smiling at the thought of these tramps going bust :D

Last PWC report had Arabs at £5.726m, Sheep (£12.866), Celtic (£14.077), killie (£10.538), Hearts (£36.100), Hibs (£4.062) Well (407k) St. Mirren (24k) Both ICt and the Perth Saints had cash at bank.

New PWC report due out soon so these figures are a couple of season old. Mind you they had us at £27m at the time.

So why is the ICT chairman in a tizzy and calling for an EGM at his own club.

Because he is about to lose most of his revenue source?

Just because you aren't in debt doesn't mean your business practice isn't built around two clubs existing.

So why is the ICT chairman in a tizzy and calling for an EGM at his own club.

IMO they expected us to be out for a season, not 3, so they are looking again, quite rightly, at contracts that are on offer and need to be renewed.

They can stick their sphell and their sfhell right up their jazz drums cause ave no been tae see Rangers play East Stirlingshire away since wee won 5-0 in 1964. Kinda set my heart on it now, sporting integrity ???? shove it up their arses sideways !!!!! (tu):rolleyes::sherlock: