5 SPL chairmen to change their votes

D'Artagnan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sporting Integrity demands that those clubs who would be in financial trouble must be allowed to fail, and that they should be punished for their profligacy.

And like I said yesterday, remember that they are in trouble because they are not getting OUR money, Rangers fans for tickets, hospitality, pies, drinks, programmes, Rangers fans buying products from advertisers and sponsors. 100% OUR money that they need.

That would be poetic justice for us but i doubt it would happen that quickly. Give it a season or two and they'll be skating on thin ice i reckon.

It's not when they run out of money it's when the bank starts pressuring them and cuts the credit line, which could happen immediately, if they have a period of a couple months traditionally when there a bit light and the bank traditionally see's them through said period, then it could be fucking curtains immediately so don't bet on it, it could, prob won't but could happen in the blink of an eye.

We have to tell them work it sideways where the sun don't shine.

Unless it comes with the offer of a £20m budget for players we could not compete in the SPL.

Stay where we are and build from scratch. By the time the cream floats to the top the place to be will be SFL Div 1.

The SPL will be dead and gone and the rest of the cunts that shafted us will be applying for membership a couple of divisions below us.