Terry Butcher

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, i am asking why you would neg rep me for asking what our crime is as a club. I have now asked 5 times and not one answer. No one seems to know exactly what we have done wrong, everyone just keeps saying they must be punished, Rangers crimes this, Rangesr crimes that bla bla bla but no one has explained themselves or been asked what thee crimes are. I am sick of it. So again, what is our crime? And in what way are you defending him? <cr>

i totally agree what butchher said is wrong but the man did assist our club greatly in winning 2 league titles. on both occasions septic lost out.

i agree with ianbear007 on this we should cut the man some slack

Yes Butcher has opened his mouth before engaging his brain but where is all these insults coming from?

Yes he should have worded his comments better but he was probably only saying what his fans want to hear, after all isn’t that what Super and Greene are doing ???

Firstly Bomber got verbally attacked on here for trying to do his best for the club, then we had Walter attacked for defending the exodus of players, and now we`re attacking our ex captain for saying only what either he feels or feels needs to say for his own clubs fans.

I haven’t even mentioned sir David who gave our club so many great years and yes it went tits up but he lost more money than he earned YET we tear him to shreds.

We can be an ungrateful bunch of wankers at times.

Oh and before the effin Taig insults come flying, go feck yourselves I’m in here to at least put another opinion on matters and not follow like sheep.

WATP, are and always will be.

i agree with what most of what you say here and yes sir david did give us so many good years in his stewardship of rangers ,but i will never forgive him for his reckless spending policy and selling out to the criminal whyte so that he could get himself out of the financial mess he had created at our club

i agree what butcher said is a load of bollocks

however i bet you did,nt say he was an arsehole when he assisted us in winning a couple of league titles at septics expense

Maurice Johnston and Kenny Miller both assisted us in winning titles, both are fucken arseholes.

Its hardly a bad statement.

Not paying our tax was a crime, thats not an opinion, thats the law.

So because of this we are in div 3 and it has affected his budget.

I dont see why this makes him anti rangers?

We applied to go into administration after CW hadn't paid 9m in PAYE, CW put us into administration, We always paid our Tax prior to his ownership.

The Big Tax Case is about Tax avoidance( Legal) not Tax Evasion (Illegal,ie Criminal).

Get your facts, b4 ye come on here and spout shite.

El Tel is a fanny, end of.

We applied to go into administration after CW hadn't paid 9m in PAYE, CW put us into administration, We always paid our Tax prior to his ownership.

The Big Tax Case is about Tax avoidance( Legal) not Tax Evasion (Illegal,ie Criminal).

Get your facts, b4 ye come on here and spout shite.

El Tel is a fanny, end of.

Is that the same El Tel who took big wage deals off us as they say living beyond our meens.

I really wish some of our ex players who reaped benefit from us would actually sit down, and think before they go spouting off and talking utter shite to the Mhedia .The fucking Irony in all of this is fucking astonishing.

I am flabbergasted to say the least .like gough too many hits on the heed.

Being an ex Rangers player/captain DOES NOT mean that you should becut any slack for makibg such ridiculous statements........Rangers Football Club has commited no crime and again it is not Rangers responsibility how other clubs run their budgets ICT,St.Midden etc have createdtheir own downfall!!!!!!!

I'll see him this week, put him straight on a few things.

Should I mention refusing to play against the Bheasts ?

I was going to say ................

But I realize if you do "Put him straight on a few things" I'm sure he'll see the error of his ways. :crabflute:

Deliberately not paying tax that is owed is a crime committed by the Directors of the company not the company itself. Rangers have committed no crime and there can be no punishment. The consequences for the company is that it is liquidated for not being able to pay its debts as they fall due.

So dont let anyone spout "crimes" bullshit.

ICT are simply skint and that's their own fault. It's up to them to fix their own problems of their own making.

Fuck off Terry.

Its hardly a bad statement.

Not paying our tax was a crime, thats not an opinion, thats the law.

So because of this we are in div 3 and it has affected his budget.

I dont see why this makes him anti rangers?

terry should have chosen his words much more carefully. i believe he was heavily pressured into making this statement by the inverness board

i do not agree with your thinking on the tax situation but i am really upset at the reaction by some on this forum

No you have one other fan

i think you will find terry has more fans than you think.not for the stupid statement but for his record as rangers captain and as a manager assisting rangers on two occasions in taking titles off the septic scum.

you just had to look at his broad smile after humping septic 3-2 in inverness and as good as winning us the league,this just shows how much of a rangers man he is.

These clubs have been on life support for years, living artificially on the money generated by Rangers and Celtic, now that the life support machine has been switched off the realisation that they don't have the ability to survive on their own is hitting home. Excuse me if I don't shed any tears for them.

Spot on mate, they screamed they didn't need us, told us to GTF, but reality is a fantastic leveler and now the bank manager is going to say .... no more credit because the biggest team in Scotland is not at the party.

El Tel is Venables.

Big Tel is Butcher.

Disappointed in him, aye... But he is manager of another club. Would you expect him just to pander to us as an ex-player? Surely his will to win and do his best for his own team is what made him a great Rangers player?

My memory will always be that header at Shittodire in 1987... and the way no-one could subdue him as he celebrated. Great moment. Souness was well relieved too!

Fantastic season to get into fitba'! Many more to come from the Gers too.

Let's concentrate on our current staff. From that same team of 1986/87, we have true Scots Gers like Ally and Durrant willing to stay at the club. What more could we want?

Spot on mate, they screamed they didn't need us, told us to GTF, but reality is a fantastic leveler and now the bank manager is going to say .... no more credit because the biggest team in Scotland is not at the party.

i am looking forward to seeing all the diddy clubs go bust along with corrupt spl as the mighty glasgow rangers with pride honour and dignity climb back to where we belong the pinnacle of british football

Terry thanks for what u achieved with Rangers. Now shut up and get on with it!!!

Agree. Thanks for the memories. Need to have a word with yourself Tel. This is from a man who was so immersed in our great club he hung a picture of her majesty above the door in the dressing room. He did a guest appearance at my home town supporters club, we had a band playing and the place and Tel was rockin, he signed the big drum No Surrender. How quickly he has turned his back. Shame on you.

Another so called Rangers man whos proved himself not to be.

If your club wanted financial gain from Rangers then they shouldnt have voted us out. Scottish football is a minefield of double standards. They say we cheated by giving ourselves a financial advantage when all the SPL teams want to vote us out but still get our money for financial gain?

I can honestly say I would be embarassed to be a fan of any of these clubs.

These type of threads always bring out the best in our "support"....

i agree general its been carnage out there on this particular thread

butchers statement was an absolute disgrace.however i have no doubt he was pressured greatly into making it by the inverness board.

i am going to give terry the benefit of the doubt on this one.i have this great memory of the broad smile on his face at inverness right after caley had humped septic 3-2 to virtually guarantee the mighty glasgow rangers yet another league title.

now that was a magical evening