'Bomber' Brown: Craig Whyte Is Calling The Shots

The polis who monitor the forums must be going bonkers at all the posts mentioning bomber :lol:

I'm hearing he's calling a meeting tomorrow where he will reveal:

a) Craig Whyte was on that grassy knoll in Dallas in 1963.

b) Bin Laden is actually CW in a beard and sandals. His death was faked so he could run his scam on Rangers.

c) Craig Whyte shot JR.

d) Craig Whyte was at the wheel of the Titanic when it hit the iceberg.

e) Craig Whyte was advisor to Bob Diamond at Natwest.

f) If you check under CW's hair, you'll find 666 tatooed on his napper. CW is the anti-christ.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then again, HMRC may not.

Whyte may well have been a slippery customer, but it was all, rather like his wealth, off the radar. The one thing Messrs Green and Brown seem to agree on is that there are likely to be criminal charges arising out of Whyte's takeover of Rangers. His former lieutenant at Rangers, Gary Withey, has seemingly switched sides and has joined the litigation against Whyte.

But there again HMRC have been unable to lay a glove on him since God left Govan, I very much doubt anyone will be charged with anything, I don't recall that being fly was a criminal offence even in my distant past.

But there again HMRC have been unable to lay a glove on him since God left Govan, I very much doubt anyone will be charged with anything, I don't recall that being fly was a criminal offence even in my distant past.

But someone has laid gloves on him, or did I just imagine that he'd be banned from being a company director for seven years? And didn't he lose a court case regarding repairs to Castle Grant last year? Maybe he's become sloppy? My own personal view is that he bit off more than he could comfortably chew when he took on Rangers.