Is there a bigger agenda being set?

Good point but isnt it stupid that golf has these stupid rules set by the blazers. I mean a players marks a score wrong he is disqualified when they have his whole round on camera and he achieved his result by playing the game on the course he should not lose out because of an administration issue.

thats the important bit. if the EBT's are regarded as a second "contract" not declared to the SFA then we will get hammered in the same way the golfer is disqualified. Not a matter of stupid or sensible, right, wrong or sporting advantage, its a matter of the rules and the SFA have a precedent: Spartans got kicked out of the scottish cup for having the wrong date on paperwork (maybe the registration of a player ?). this is serious stuff and should not just be ignored.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

doh just seen post from Butch.

Actually the more I think about it there are 2 issues here.

1. Dual Contract's which I believe we will be done for, all the evidence points that way.

2. The legality of EBT's; if we lose the BTC then you could argue we would not have been able to afford those players, if we win the BTC then whether or not we used dual contracts is irrelevant because we would have been able to afford the players.

Wonder which we have been found guilty of already!

?????

As above, unsure what league spokesperson it was but he 100% said a Scottish club made enquiries and he couldn't name then, infact they never even pushed him much on who it was, he said it would need the go ahead from our powers that be. Then nothing else.

Someone must remember this.

As above, unsure what league spokesperson it was but he 100% said a Scottish club made enquiries and he couldn't name then, infact they never even pushed him much on who it was, he said it would need the go ahead from our powers that be. Then nothing else.

Someone must remember this.

I'm sorry - is this about a Scottish Club making enquiries about a move down south ??

I am with you on that one.I too am very,very careful of conspiracy theories but the more I read about our plight the more I think that what is happening now is just part of a grander scheme to get Bheast FC into England.They started with the plan a couple of years ago with the attacks on Referees followed by the SFA.Regan is just a pawn in the whole exercise who will be well paid when he leaves and we are destroyed.

Way I'm feeling the last couple of weeks, I'm WANTING the tottie blawers to fuck off to anywhere---England would do me just fine. Imagine Plymouth Argyle v Celtic, Glasgow would emptyevery second week while the paedos fuck off with their giro money on a jaunt that would take them the best part of 24 hours, put that into perspective and imagine the family chaos this type of football supporting would cause. It would also destroy scottish football as it stands and that has to be a good thing.

If they ever seriously attempt to leave scotland then I think we should give them our encouragement and get the whole stinking shower of shite away from here.

doh just seen post from Butch.

Actually the more I think about it there are 2 issues here.

1. Dual Contract's which I believe we will be done for, all the evidence points that way.

2. The legality of EBT's; if we lose the BTC then you could argue we would not have been able to afford those players, if we win the BTC then whether or not we used dual contracts is irrelevant because we would have been able to afford the players.

Wonder which we have been found guilty of already!

Yeah, the crazy thing is that we haven't been found guilty of anything yet but punishments are already being negotiated?

Also, Regan has consistently refused to comment on the SPL dual-contract enquiry because the SFA are the appeal body for that investigation. Surely he isn't negotiating punishments already?

Way I'm feeling the last couple of weeks, I'm WANTING the tottie blawers to fuck off to anywhere---England would do me just fine. Imagine Plymouth Argyle v Celtic, Glasgow would emptyevery second week while the paedos fuck off with their giro money on a jaunt that would take them the best part of 24 hours, put that into perspective and imagine the family chaos this type of football supporting would cause. It would also destroy scottish football as it stands and that has to be a good thing.

If they ever seriously attempt to leave scotland then I think we should give them our encouragement and get the whole stinking shower of shite away from here.

I whole-heartedly agree with this. Let them go.

The English media won't be shy in reporting the scums antics either.

Don't forget that Celtic used the EBTs as well with Juniniho.

The same punishment must apply, whereby every game he played in is recorded as a 3-0 defeat and trophys / titles wiped off the history books.

From what I remember his payments were made after he left the club so it isn't going to affect the history books.

But there is a difference between Rangers and Celtic. Rangers have made these payments in the understanding they are not a wage and so didn't need declaring in any contract. The fact that Celtic have paid tax on these payments means that they believe it is part of his wages. Was this declared on any contract submitted to SFA?

Fuck that mate we dont want the fuckin scummy peado lovers down here, best bet is send them back to where they think they came from, Celtic, the Scottish club that thinks its Irish and wants to play in England :wanker:

Think the sporting advantage argument is that the club could attract better players by offering higher wages than it could legitimately afford to pay.

You still hanging about in here ya obsessed wee tarrier bastard... Giving players a 30k one off tax FREE BONUS didn't win us any titles.. There were a few exceptions and a few players did receive sizable sums, Barry Ferguson for 1, he got 2.6m through the EBT scheme but, he was with us ages and earned somewhere in the region of 12m, which he paid PAYE and NI on..

Are you telling me we couldn't have gave him the 2.6m through the books aswell, or that had he not got that 2.6m he wouldn't have played for us?

Get a grip ya numpty, lets see what happens when the verdict is announced and we're either guilty or not, once that happens there's about 15 or so top clubs in England waiting to hear what happens with The Rangers tax case, lets see how other clubs, fans and media react then, i bet they don't suffer the same hate fest from all sides from obsessed wee wankers like you..

Jealously and envy of all things Rangers is what we're seeing, not our fault your teams a diddy!

I try not to get paranoid but things are looking more sinister by the day.

I think Liewell and Co are trying to finish us off completely or weaken us so much we become an irrevelance. They are either hoping they will get into some part of the structure down south due the league here being uncompetitive, or they have wind of some European shake-up which will allow for only one team from Scotland being admitted.

You still hanging about in here ya obsessed wee tarrier bastard... Giving players a 30k one off tax FREE BONUS didn't win us any titles.. There were a few exceptions and a few players did receive sizable sums, Barry Ferguson for 1, he got 2.6m through the EBT scheme but, he was with us ages and earned somewhere in the region of 12m, which he paid PAYE and NI on..

Are you telling me we couldn't have gave him the 2.6m through the books aswell, or that had he not got that 2.6m he wouldn't have played for us?

Get a grip ya numpty, lets see what happens when the verdict is announced and we're either guilty or not, once that happens there's about 15 or so top clubs in England waiting to hear what happens with The Rangers tax case, lets see how other clubs, fans and media react then, i bet they don't suffer the same hate fest from all sides from obsessed wee wankers like you..

Jealously and envy of all things Rangers is what we're seeing, not our fault your teams a diddy!

As far as I can see Butch Cassidy didn't say anything that could be seen as anti-Rangers or as evidence of him being a tarrier. Being pessimistic, or maybe realistic, is not anti-Rangers. Let's all stop acusing fellow Rangers fans of treason.

"Are you telling me we couldn't have gave him the 2.6m through the books aswell, or that had he not got that 2.6m he wouldn't have played for us? "

--

That is exactly what we are telling you, neither of us said we believed or agreed with it.

But that is the reason we are 'supposed' to have obtained a sporting advantage. Calm down ffs, someone posts an question which is duly answered and you get that abuse.

Its not only titles stripped,,, they actually believe that they will / should then be automatically handed to the team who was second in the lg during all those seasons. Thus making them the most successful team in world football!!!!!!!

That's what they are after guys,,and nothing less will satisfy them.

However if we are given a 0-3 loss for all the games those players played in ,, would they not have to actually work out how it would have affected ALL other teams??

I mean there may have been teams relegated on the basis of defeats we imposed on them. Would they have to be then compensated also ????

And here's a thing if we where given a 0-3 loss for all the games in say one season,,, we wouldn't have been in the SPL the following one,, so how the hell do they work that out fairly in retrospect????

Utter shite,, but we have to start fighting back NOW !! ,,, and not just sign away our future right to fight, or all is lost. I think I would prefer to see the club go down fighting an even take a year out of football if needs must than roll over and let them claim our history :crabflute:

http://www.<No links to this website>/2012/07/18/revealed-football-chiefs-secret-plan-to-strip-rangers-of-nine-trophies-over-ebt-tax-dodge-86908-23909684/

Can anyone please explain to me how we gained a sporting advantage by not disclosing the EBT's to the SFA/SPL?

The EBT scheme was/is not illegal, we stated the amounts paid in our audited annual accounts, there is no wage cap in the SFA/SPL so what is the fucking issue?

To compare this to match fixing like Juventus and Marseille is disgusting and ts laughable as they want to punish us more than either of the clubs proved of match fixing got!

If these sanctions get passed then Scottish Football is dead and O'Reegan will be correct that civil unrest will kick off - something stinks - it looks like a divide in Scottish life is being created by the use of Football by cretins with grander agenda's.

[/quote.

"Are you telling me we couldn't have gave him the 2.6m through the books aswell, or that had he not got that 2.6m he wouldn't have played for us? "

--

That is exactly what we are telling you, neither of us said we believed or agreed with it.

But that is the reason we are 'supposed' to have obtained a sporting advantage. Calm down ffs, someone posts an question which is duly answered and you get that abuse.

ok ok, sorry for the misunderstanding if there is any... Im just sick to the back teeth of the attacks we're suffering, getting to the stage were im just jumping in

Think the sporting advantage argument is that the club could attract better players by offering higher wages than it could legitimately afford to pay.

Utter fucking nonsense it makes no difference to the club what % of salary goes to the player and what goes to the taxman the payout for the club is exactly the same, the only poeple who benefit are the players who get to keep a bigger % of the salary, ok the argument is that tax is used to top up an otherwise poor salary which is ludicrous as Rangers were paying consistently more than any players previous club, not one person came to rangers on less money than his previous contract before or after tax.

And you post reeks of taig by the way.

it is ALL probability and statistics. no tribunal in the world should come to a conclusion based on probability and statistics - it is not conclusive.

its like saying that without michael mols (for example) in our team we wouldnt have won game x. prove it? you cant.

I agree that a 'Divide in Scottish Life' is being created by those people who only wish us Rangers Supporters to be non existent. I can without a doubt say that if this pillorying of our club continues our country will be split for many years. Most of the supporters that I know are ordinary blokes and to my knowledge most definitely non sectarian and most certainly not bigoted. But now they are angry and resentful of their fellow scots and the most hated SFA. This could have far reaching concequences in our society I'm sorry to say but it could all be rectified if the people who are trying to destroy us get sorted out by decent people who can see what they are up to. I'm just hoping that there are still some decent people of means around that can help us.

Why are the press not going into overdrive with the comments down south not long ago regarding a Scottish club did enquire but the person being interviewed refused to mention who due to the complications it would cause as it needs governing bodies say so. The guy was a league's head body, unsure who but it was sky sports

No one remember this? Couple month back, talking of the old firm down south which then led to above comment.

Utter fucking nonsense it makes no difference to the club what % of salary goes to the player and what goes to the taxman the payout for the club is exactly the same, the only poeple who benefit are the players who get to keep a bigger % of the salary,

£1M a year salary

Normally;

Player receives £500k, £500k in tax, cost to club is £1M

If £250k of salary is payed via an EBT then:

Player receives £500k as normal, cost to club is £750k since the other 250k from the EBT is not payed as tax.

The players salary does not increase, the same salary is paid. The difference is some is paid via EBT, therefore reducing the tax paid to HMRC.

If it made no difference what would be the point in doing it?