Celtic in the cup

Ger_onimo

Assuming we lose Wallace, Broaders and Bedoya, the tarriers would be about 1/10. They would destroy us.

Hope we do get chucked out Scottish Cup, Willy Hills would walk away, how commercially valuable is a Scottish Cup with no Gers?

In the sixties and seventies it was a standard joke about how rangers and celtic were kept apart for the final.

Now I would be really surprised if they weren't drawn against each other in the earlier rounds.

They wont expel us. Financial suicide. Well... More like pouring acid in the pool they've already drowned themselves in, but you get the point. I hope to god we dont draw them. They'll pump us, fb

I don't want to face them again until there's a level playing field, with the amount of nonsense we've incurred in the last few weeks I doubt that'll be anytime soon. Would rather make it the most anticipated derby on earth in a few years than the most one sided derby this year